Founded 2010 by students, scholars, community organizers and entertainers, the Northbay Movement for a Democratic Society (MDS) organizes events, educational forums, and cultural performances in venues across the San Pablo Bay Area. Northbay MDS is a network of solidarity and also acts as a coalition building discussion circle of the Solano Peace, Justice & Freedom Coalition [link].
Contact: NorthbayMDS [@] gmail.com
MDS Media Power! Join our Community Journalist program!
Northbay MDS is on the FM airwaves with the Northbay Uprising radio news program, broadcast Thursdays, 4 to 5pm, at 89.5FM in Vallejo and transmitted online at [link]! Radio news archive [link].
MDS offers Free School classes on community journalism, which, upon completion, grants you an FM Radio News Press Pass. Check out our Community Journalist's Notebook [link]!
Northbay MDS is affiliated with the following media resources:
* National Network in Action on Blogtalk radio with "Real Talk" and "Justice for All" [link]
Free Campaign Materials!
* Advice on creating inexpensive campaign signs, with recovered materials! [link]
similar signs from DVC SDS (2010-12); the OGC (2014-01)
* Resources for forums, workshops and meetings [link]
* Free materials for College and High School campus events:
Northbay MDS provides educational materials and speakers for college campus events and clubs! For example, the Department of Education requires educational institutions that receive federal funding to hold educational programs pertaining to the United States Constitution on September 19th. (Notice of Implementation of Constitution Day and Citizenship Day, 70 Fed. Reg. 29727 [May 24, 2005]).
The Northbay MDS provides student clubs with materials and methods to educate the People about their Constitutional Freedoms with the Bill of Rights!
Northbay MDS Committees:
Hands Off Our Homes! [link] Defend your neighbors from illegal foreclosures!
Committee to Defend those without homes! [link]
Worker's Defense Committee [link]
Campaign for working-class representation, to advance the struggle for the unions and their allies to field truly independent labor-community candidates in their own name, accountable to their mass organizations, with a program and candidates decided democratically by a labor-community congress.
Committee for the Investigation of Civil & Human Rights abuse:
* Northbay Copwatch [link], an archive documenting Civil & Human-Rights Abuse by Security Agencies!
* Unite for Justice against Police Murder and Systematic Cover-Up! [link]
* Human Rights for Prisoners! [link]
* Uphold your rights! Occupy Movement is about YOUR Civil Rights! [link]
* Human Rights abuse and fascism in Vallejo, "the City of God": [link]
* Human Rights abuse against houseless residents in Vallejo [link]
* Human Rights abuse in Palo Alto: [link]
* Human Rights abuse and fascism at UC Davis: [link]
* Human Rights abuse in San Jose: [link]
* Human Rights abuse in Monterey: [link]
* Human Rights abuse in the City of Fresno: [link]
* Human Rights abuse in itty-bitty Santa Cruz: [link]
* Human Rights abuse in Humboldt County [link]
* Human Rights abuse in Salinas: [link]
* Human Rights abuse in Anaheim: [link]
* Human Rights abuse in Fullerton (Orange County): [link]
Committee to Free 'em All! [link]
Innocent, Conscious, and Political Prisoners in the USA must be released!
Bay Area Solidarity Committee [link]
Solidarity to all who seek Community Liberation & Freedom!
* 198 Methods of Nonviolent Action [link]
Truth and Justice Committee for Malcolm Shabazz [link], to continue the memory and power of Malcom's work towards a communitarian international alliance, with the Green Charter Committee.
* 1994 attack by FBI against Qubilah Shabazz, daughter of Malcolm X and Dr. Betty Shabazz [link]
Northbay Uprising media collective
* Democratize cable access television! [link]
Liaison group to the San Pablo Bay Ecological Preservation Association [link]
Liaison group to the Sovereign San Pablo Bay think-tank [link]
Student Power! solidarity committee, documenting and lending support to campaigns working to preserve and advance the Human Right of access to higher education!
* Campaign to Save City College of San Francisco [link]
Liaison group to the Solano Peace, Justice & Freedom Coalition [link],
a non-partisan study group advocating for the prevention of war, and against domestic oppression.
* "Hands Off Venezuela!", a committee for the People of Venezuela! [link]
* Local Warlords, a research project: Military [link], Clandestine [link], & Foreign [link]
Committee for the Study of Fascism:
Fascism is the Union of Private Interest with Government for the protection of investment at the cost of Civil Liberties, the Ecology, and Human Rights!
* World Fascism Watch [link]: Documenting the global economic dictatorship!
* USA Fascism [link]: Documenting the process of fascism in the homeland!
* Emergency Managers of Michigan: [link]
* Benton Harbor, a town in Michigan under an executive dictatorship [link]
* San Francisco's civic community fascism [link]
* Dominionist Theocracy taking hold in Vallejo [link]
* Christian Capitalist Dominionism [link]
* [White] American Nationalist vanguards [link]
* Democrat Party's Guiding Lights are just a bunch of fascists [link]
* Democrat Party's "Free-Market" liberals [link]
* The "Free Market" ideology [link]
* Expose the fascist agenda of privatization! [link]
* Modesto: Community corruption & fascism [link]
* Chevron of Richmond pays for the privilege to poison you: [link]
* El-Loco Fascism in ya' hood: The so-called "Street Gangs" [link]
* Monopolist Propaganda and Monopolized Truth [link]
Committee for the Study of History and Current Context [link]:
* Learn about the true origin of the USA as a Democratic Society [link]!
Defend our Liberty of Dissent:
Protect your local advocates for democracy -
The Northbay Movement for a Democratic Society needs YOU to support our campaign for protection! As our Minister of Information Dr.G. says, "We all have our place in this grassroots movement. ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE!"
In the event of a state kidnapping or disruptive activities against organizers, this website will announce the campaign and provide materials for it. The Northbay MDS archives contain pages of information about attacks on community organizers in the Bay Area, being among the few keeping track of these attacks and showing the public a pattern of surveillance and engagement against organizers for a democratic society. Already, Northbay MDS organizers have suffered intimidations and attacks in recent years, being "on the map" of the security agencies. It is hard to predict when an attack or hostile engagement will happen. An organizer in Vallejo has been killed under mysterious circumstances (her name was Dr.G., too), and another grassroots organizer had been found dead in Santa Cruz, alongside numerous hostile engagements against others in the larger grassroots network.
* Solidarity with Cyndi Mitchell, advocate of Justice for her brother Mario Romero [link]
* What Happened to the Diablo Valley MDS? [link] & [link], a student-community alliance which saw extreme hostility by all administrative agencies, despite the alliance having not been accused of even one, single, violent act, 2008 to 2012.
* What Happened to the NVC SDS? [ ... work in progress ... ], a student club whose faculty allies were mercilessly attacked, fired, and whose members were under watch by on-duty officers, 2009 to 2011.
* Northbay MDS: Electronic Surveillance and Organized Harassment [link]
* Resist Restrictive College Campus Speech Codes! [link]
* Vacaville School District fires, blacklists, and publicly humiliates teacher for including "leftist" curriculum in his high-school class (2011) [link]:
* Legal Info about Unlawful Assembly [link]
* The Constitutional Law of Leafleting, Picketing, and Demonstrating [link]
* Activists forced to attend re-education classes as punishment have an opportunity to organize! [link]
* Private surveillance against Labor Solidarity in Clear Lake, CA [link]
* Agents Provocateurs [link]
* Oakland Police provide political affiliation information to private business for purpose of intimidating targeted dissidents [link]
* Korea's fascist vanguards in the USA used against Labor union solidarity (2014-02) [link]
* Defense against Police Chemical Weapons [link]
Solidarity is a word which means a Solid Alliance, formed out of different types of people and groups to help each other out. Solidarity between big-business and the government, to keep the money coming and to keep the majority of the People down, is called Fascism! “The first stage of fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power.” -Benito Mussolini (1883-1945), 1st openly Fascist Dictator in world history.
Fascism? Fascism is simply the monopolization of economic activity by any private entity or private arrangement (cartel), as proven here [link]. Read the "14 points of a fascist government" [link], written 2004 by Dr. Laurence Britt, a political scientist who studied the political process of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia), and Pinochet (Chile). Similar to the old French and British Empires, the process of Fascism in the USA is used to protect a tyranny of military bureaucracy and corporate dictators, just like during the cold war [link], from Afghanistan since 2001 [link] to Honduras since 2009 [link]. Most historians in the USA and Europe (including Wikipedia) censor how Monopolists created Fascism, but there are plenty of sources on the web:
* "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler" by Antony C. Sutton, a conservative Professor at Stanford University's Hoover Institution from 1968 to 1973 [link]
* "Facing the Corporate Roots of American Fascism" by "Press for Conversion!" (April 2004), a Christian theological seminary for peace. [link]
Domestic Fascism is an ongoing process in the U$A, designed to prevent any disruption to the balance of economic monopolies. Anyone is a target of investigation, anywhere there is an internet enabled device is a tool of surveillance. There are over SIX million prisoners [link] (including thousands imprisoned for the political beliefs [link]), excluding those forever "in the electronic gulag" of under-employment and surveillance across the USA, far more than during the reign of Stalin of the old USSR... Only 5% of the people in the USA are allowed to become "rich", and this regime is designed to keep you poor [link], without civil & human rights [link], and a degraded quality of life [link].
As shown by the history of Fascism across Latin America, when a private cartel arranges for a Fascist regime to govern a jurisdiction, the quality of life for the majority of the people within that jurisdiction is degraded. The victims of such a regime are all around us, and the ideology of Fascism ensures that people support the Fascist system against the victims, including those without homes [link].
Through economic domination of media, for example, the process of Fascism is used to dominate the creation of culture throughout every city in California and the world, as with, for example, the monopolized radio stations [link].
The process of fascism, and the political ideologies which uphold the process, are working together to knowingly destroy our society, ecology, and pluri-national civic society, all in the name of their "God" and money. These ideologies have altogether killed millions abroad, and hundreds here in the north east San Pablo Bay, through Police harassment and assassination of political dissidents, subsidies to capitalist militias ("gangs"), enforced poverty and homelessness, and many other crimes continuously researched and reported by the Northbay MDS!
The antidote to Fascism is Community Solidarity! Our Community is our sole political unit with which we can protect ourselves from the process of Fascism. Solidarity between the Communities is the process of political power to the People!
There are many groups and individuals in the greater bay area who are protecting our multi-culture, creating it from the grass-roots and defending it from Fascism's process of dictating from the offices of corporate executives what brand of sub-culture we subscribe to... From the ghettos of our metropolis to the vineyards out in the valleys, and in the minds of the liberated, we all know something is wrong. When we seek strength in the arms of our neighbor, in order to rebuild our communities, we must stand strong for our multi-culture and work together to create community empowerment, or Communitarianism!
Communitarian ideas empower their community to be self-sustaining and liberated, ideas which are enshrined in the 9th and 10th Amendments to the USA Federal Constitution.
This philosophy (it is not an ideology) has been practiced by nations across the Americas, most notably today in the autonomous municipalities of the Mayans (with their "Zapatista" army of the People) within the State of Chiapas in southern Mexico.
Communitarianism is the de-centralization of powers and privileges reserved to the State and Corporate entities. As a philosophy, it recognizes the existing Power of the People to motivate their endeavors at self-management, with recognition of Common Rights inherent with all People as enumerated in the many conventions as constitutes Human Rights, while holding their sovereignty against hostile business entities and state agencies.
Across the San Pablo Bay, thousands of Communitarians are working to secure sovereignty for the People, in reaction to the monopolization of economic control of a few holding companies. Campaigns include the localization of energy and food production, worker-owned businesses, community collectives to feed the poor, and more, as shown by San Pablo Bay Sovereignty [sovereignsanpablobay.blogspot.com], a think-tank for the research of communitarian solutions to the process of fascism!
Rank & File Labor Union members must take a leading role in building a broad-based, working-class movement that challenges corporate rule and power by putting forward a people's agenda, such as the one put forward by the "Million Worker March Movement" of 2004: Stop corporate greed! Hands off Social Security! Slash the military budget! Universal health care! Stop dismantling public education! Bring the troops home now! Tax relief for the working class! Repeal corporate free trade agreements! Amnesty for all undocumented workers! Stop offshoring American jobs! Preserve and restore the environment! Workers right to organize! Tax the rich! National living wage! Truth in media! End to police brutality! Repeal Taft-Hartley! Enforce all civil rights! Guaranteed pensions! Repeal Patriot Act!
Uphold and Defend the Bill of Rights!
The inherited rights of our people to exercise the power of existence is recognized, not given, by the Federal Constitution, and these rights are regarded separately from the State powers of government.
"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves." -Thomas Jefferson
* 1st Amendment: Freedom of Thought and Association: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
* 2nd Amendment: Defense of the Community [link]: "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
* 9th Amendment: Power to the People! "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
* 10th Amendment: ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE! "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."
* also, the 14th Amendment: The Rights of the People are recognized as superseding State government, (Excerpts) "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside," and "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States," "nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."
Uphold and Expand our Natural Rights!
* Individual Freedom in a Democratic Society [link]
* Uphold Cognitive Freedom [link] & Entheogenic Freedom! [link]
* Freedom to Live, "Off the Grid" [link]
Uphold and Advance the Bill of Human Rights!
Building an alliance of all nations...
* White (Working Class) Power! The dominant culture of our region is itself dominated by an economic monopoly of power which can only be unshackled and thrown off in unity with the dominated nations living among us. Northbay MDS supports all efforts to unite the White working class into a Labor-Community alliance that promotes economic democracy and human-rights for all nationalities!* Black Power! All ethnic groups who have lived in ghettos in American cities have, to some extent, controlled their own communities. Black people (New Africans), who have suffered through economic domination and more discrimination than any other domestic nationality, are now asserting their right to run their own affairs. Northbay MDS fully supports, and demands alongside the New African community, that their right to determine their own destiny be upheld and respected! Black people must have the power to control their own schools, to defend their own persons, to appoint their own police force which must come from and be responsible to their community. The institutions of the community must be run in accordance with the best wishes of the People! Status of the New African Nation in the Bay Area [link].
* Brown Power! Defend the human-rights and freedoms of all nationalities! The history of the USA has shown the dominant culture will oppress the dominated nationalities, and Northbay MDS supports all efforts to defend oppressed communities against systematic terrorism conducted by the agencies defending the current regime of the dominant culture.
* Decolonize Indigenous Territory! [link] Northbay MDS upholds the Sovereignty of Indigenous Communities, and recognizes their natural spiritual jurisdiction over their ancestral lands. The imperialist society which dominates the region cannot dominate the soul of nations who remain undefeated!
* Towards an international alliance of all People! The conditions and social contradiction evident in our society is reflected across the Americas, and the world, and Northbay MDS is affiliated with the Dawnstar International, a committee dedicated to securing an international alliance against Fascism! [link]Inter-Communal Solidarity, We Stand Tall and Unite to Rebuild, Protect, Defend and Honor Our Communities, uphold Our Natural Rights
Perception dollar, imaged above, and the following list of links are from [communitycurrency.org/perception.html]. Following is the list of websites embedded in the Perception dollar: [permaearth.org] [monetary.org] [thegreatturning.net] [gift-economy.com] [co-intelligence.org] [bioneers.org] [holisticmanagement.org] [ProgressiveRadioNetwork.com] [WiserEarth.org] [eon3.net] [vote.org] [wilpf.org] [newsociety.com] [WakingtheGlobalHeart.com] [SustainWellBeing.net] [RainbowBody.net] [PeaceProject.com] [SacredLight.to] [schumachersociety.org] [communitycurrency.org]
Website designed and moderated by the Northbay MDS's Minister of Information Dr.G.