Including information on Institutions of Self-Government not recognized by the United Nations, as defined by the USA State Dept.'s legal statement supporting unilateral declarations of independence (2009-07) (.pdf) [is.gd/6MJUTQ], and by the UN International Court (2010-07-22) [archive.is/mc6sX], recognizing the jurisdictions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) (.pdf) [is.gd/ek1oFs] including EEZ territorial boundaries [archive.is/wl8Oj], the Antarctic Treaty System (ATS) [archive.is/UtXrm], the Outer Space Treaty (OST) [archive.is/CLCXG].
Evaluated by Northbay MDS Committees, serving as a 5th World News service [FifthWorldNews.blogspot.com], more news sites: [ww4report.com] [globalresearch.ca] [southfront.org] [fmso.leavenworth.army.mil] [corpwatch.org] [fpif.org]
United States of Mexico
* "The CNTE’S Battle for Education" (2016-06-22, counterpunch.org) [archive.is/QAmi2]
* "Why Are Mexican Teachers Being Jailed for Protesting Education Reform? They’re peacefully resisting US-style neoliberal measures intended to crush the unions—a backbone of Mexico’s social-justice movements" (2016-06-17, thenation.com) [is.gd/GH2V7c]
* "Mexican Police Unleash Deadly Violence Against Protesting Teachers; Nine reportedly killed in Oaxaca, days after thousands of teachers marched in Mexico City to protest neoliberal education reforms" (2016-06-20, commondreams.org) [archive.is/S711y], photo caption: Demonstrating teachers block a highway in Oaxaca on June 19.
* "Police attack striking teachers in Oaxaca, Mexico; Eight people were killed in Nochistlán and other parts of Oaxaca in protest-related incidents Sunday" (2016-06-21, by Thorne Dreyer theragblog.com) [archive.is/QZxnx]
For an excellent background analysis of what is currently going on in Oaxaca, check out this 2-part interview with Laura Carlsen of the Center for International Policy:
Part 1: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVke7ZROPPU]
Part 2: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvcUBGuHbBY]
* "In Mexico, massacres are the order of the day; While the U.S. government lauds its Mexican counterpart, a new mass grave appears to contain bodies of ‘disappeared’ education students" (2014-10-08, by Thorne Dreyer, theragblog.com) [is.gd/r1PtGy]
* "Gael Garcia Bernal, Lila Downs Back Teachers Not Mexican Govt" (2016-06-20, telesurtv.net) [archive.is/fqj1r]
* "Striking Mexico Teachers Meet with Govt, No Agreement" (2016-06-23, telesurtv.net) [archive.is/v2qd6]
Indigenous communities within Mexico
* "Armed Commandos massacre Indigenous people in Puebla" (2016-06-15, activista.mx) [archive.is/CInj2], machine translated [archive.is/Alqlv]
* "Ancient Temple of Mexican Otomi Indians Damaged" (2016-06-28, AP newswire) [archive.is/eaiYT]
* "Jehovah's Witnesses Destroy Ancient Indigenous Temple in Mexico; The criminals behind the destruction of a sacred millenia-old temple claimed they were serving god" (2016-06-28, telesurtv.net) [archive.is/Hfmoq]
Central America, an "Economic Sacrifice Zone"
Here is a message from immigrant rights activist Angela Sanbrano about the human rights violations she saw at the Mexico-Guatemala border. US pressure on Central American countries to militarize their borders is already having devastating consequences for migrant families and refugees. In order to investigate what's happening on the ground and mount effective opposition, CISPES is sending a fact-finding mission to El Salvador's borders in less than two weeks.
* "Angela Sanbrano: Help dig up the dirt on border militarization" (2016-06-26, Angela Sanbrano): As a long-time immigrant rights activist, I'm outraged by US efforts to militarize borders in Central America. Join me in supporting CISPES' delegation to El Salvador's borders to equip our movements with the information we need to build broad and powerful opposition.
When I visited the Mexico-Guatemala border last year, I was shocked to see how quickly it’s been transformed into a nightmare zone for refugees. The landscape is now studded with checkpoints, control towers and cement barracks where migrant families are detained en masse with no access to fair hearings.
Immigrant rights and faith leaders on our delegation were all too familiar with the horrific consequences of border militarization, having witnessed the violence waged on migrants and on entire communities along the US-Mexico border.
But to see the United States exporting its racist border regime throughout Mexico? I was as appalled and angry as ever.
Now we’ve learned that the US is ramping up a plan to extend this same model throughout Central America. This is an urgent issue that the immigrant rights movement and the solidarity movement must confront together.
To determine a sound political strategy, we need concrete information about what’s happening on the ground.
What do we know so far? For starters, we know the US has mandated that Central America “secure their borders” in order to receive aid. And we know that a host of US security forces – from the Army’s Southern Command to US Customs and Border Protection to the Texas National Guard – are training specialized military and police units along the borders in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.
But there’s a lot more that we don’t know. Who’s receiving this training? What are they being trained to do? And most importantly, what’s happening to the parents and kids who cross their paths as they seek refuge from the economic and physical violence that’s resulted from decades of US policies?
This is an unprecedented form of US intervention in Central America and in order to develop winning strategies to cut it off at the pass, we need to know who to target in the US. As you can imagine, asking Congress about it hasn’t been getting us the answers we need! We have to do the digging ourselves.
The report CISPES generates will be a key resource for our movements to understand the new face of US policy along Central America’s borders, to expose it in the media, and to mount pressure on Congress.
We can't allow the systematic violence toward migrants and refugees that I witnessed on the Mexico-Guatemala border to be extended into Central America at the US' behest.CISPES is sending a fact-finding mission to El Salvador's borders next month to document what's happening so the immigrant rights movement and solidarity movement can mobilize powerful opposition together - please give now to help them get there [https://org2.salsalabs.com/o/6099/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=14152].
Republic of Honduras
Most of the comments are collected from the daily "Presente Honduras Digest", and from the "Honduras Solidarity Network" listserve, authored by experts in geopolitics and history of Latin America. Libre is the "leftist" party working to uphold human rights and sovereignty, JOH is the dictator of Honduras supported by the USA.
* "Progreso - Fighting Against Privatization and Repression" (2016-06-24, hondurasresists.blogspot.com) [archive.is/BoLRE]
* "On coup anniversary, examining the U.S. role in Honduras" (2016-06-27, ccrjustice.org) [archive.is/chsct]
* "How the U.S. is helping Honduras get away with murder" (2016-06-24, fusion.net) [archive.is/EpQ4q]
* "Berta Cáceres Was at Top of Honduras Military's Kill List: Whistleblower; U.S.-trained special forces in Honduras are ordered to systematically "eliminate" environment and land defenders, whistleblower says" (2016-06-21, commondreams.org) [archive.is/23SAu], photo caption: Mourners march for justice after land defender Berta Cáceres' murder in March.
* USA Federal Executive Dept. Daily Press Briefing (2016-06-23, John Kirby, Spokesperson):
QUESTION: I hope there are executives at Boeing out there listening to us. Thank you. Second one, Honduras.
MR KIRBY: That’s only one? (Laughter.)
QUESTION: That was just one, yeah.
MR KIRBY: Okay.
QUESTION: I got Honduras and Bahrain to go.
MR KIRBY: Okay.
QUESTION: So yesterday, on Honduras, we – there was quite an exchange in here about these allegations that – or about the fact that you said that there were no credible allegations that --
MR KIRBY: Yeah.
QUESTION: Well, overnight, it turns out that there – these haven’t come in, but there have been hundreds and hundreds of allegations like this. Are you saying that none of them are credible – that you’ve looked into all of them and that none of the allegations that the police, even U.S.-trained police or security forces, have been involved in extrajudicial killings – none of them are credible at all?
MR KIRBY: What I would tell you is we take all allegations of human rights very seriously. We’ve been in touch with the Government of Honduras on this – on this particular one and others in the past. When we receive credible information about human rights violations by members of security forces, we take immediate action. And we have done this in the past, not just in Honduras but around the world, and we also – when we see those credible allegations, we encourage the relevant foreign government – we’ve done that here as well – to thoroughly investigate and to take action on those cases.
Additionally, we regularly report those allegations publicly in our Human Rights Report, and you can go online and you can see that, and we detail these incidents. Just as an example, over the last 300 calendar days, the State Department has vetted more than 58,000 cases from countries in the Western Hemisphere to ensure that U.S. assistance does not go to anyone for whom there is credible evidence of a gross human rights violation. So again, it’s not as if we’re doing this passively. We constantly – as I said yesterday, we constantly monitor our bilateral military relationships.
MR KIRBY: And when these allegations come up, we take each and every one of them seriously. If you’re asking me do we go out like sleuths and deliberately look for them, we rely on the foreign governments to monitor their own security forces. But when something comes up, regardless of the source – and it can be a media source – we take it seriously.
QUESTION: Okay. So – but you’re still – first of all, do you know – 58,000 in the whole Western Hemisphere. Can you break that down for Honduras?
MR KIRBY: I can’t right now. I’ll have to do that.
QUESTION: And then --
MR KIRBY: I’ll see if we can get WHA to do that for you.
QUESTION: But does that mean that you’ve looked into all the allegations that you’ve received, that various NGOS and whoever – human rights groups – have submitted to you, and found that none of them are credible? Or have you found that some of them are credible?
MR KIRBY: If – look, I’d have to get you the case file on Honduras. I don’t have every single case. But I can tell you – and I can tell you this from my prior experience as a military officer – that when there are – when allegations are proven to be credible and true, the aid and assistance by law has to and does stop for that unit.
QUESTION: I got it.
MR KIRBY: It doesn’t always apply to the entire army or the entire navy, but it’ll apply --
QUESTION: I got it. I know.
MR KIRBY: -- to the unit that is responsible for them. And we have absolutely no compunction about doing that. So is there still aid and assistance going on and training with the Honduran military? Yes. And there wouldn’t be that if we had a reason to believe that there was a violation.
QUESTION: All right. Even – that’s not my question. It’s whether or not any of the things – any of the allegations that you’ve received so far having to do with Honduras are credible or not, or do – are they all specious?
MR KIRBY: I don’t have the entire case file of every allegation received.
QUESTION: Okay. Out of the 58,000 vettings that you say have been done in the Western Hemisphere, how many have resulted in termination of or suspension of aid? Any?
MR KIRBY: I don’t know.
QUESTION: Can – is it possible to find that out?
MR KIRBY: We can see if we can find out.
* "Hillary Clinton’s Response To Honduran Coup Was Scrubbed From Her Paperback Memoirs; Critics argue the secretary of state’s efforts paved the way for the violence still plaguing Honduras" (2016-03-14, huffingtonpost.com) [archive.is/t1fo0] [begin excerpt]:
Clinton’s role in the aftermath of Honduran President Manuel Zelaya’s ouster has come under greater scrutiny since the March 3 assassination of environmental and indigenous rights activist Berta Cáceres. Critics argue that the U.S. push for new elections in the months after the coup helped legitimize the actions of the Honduran military, destabilize the country and pave the way for the extreme violence that followed. Killings of activists like Cáceres and others have become devastatingly common.
But the account Clinton offered of her response to the coup in her memoir Hard Choices was omitted from last year’s paperback edition.
In June 2009, Zelaya was overthrown by the Honduran military, ushered out of the presidential palace at gunpoint wearing only his pajamas. Months of protests against the de facto government led by Roberto Micheletti followed. While virtually all Latin American governments condemned the coup and called for Zelaya’s restoration, Clinton and the U.S. pushed for elections to bring in a new government — a position she detailed in the hardcover edition of Hard Choices, published in 2014.
Days after the coup, she wrote, she teamed up with Mexican Foreign Secretary Patricia Espinosa to come up with a response.
“We strategized on a plan to restore order in Honduras and ensure that free and fair elections could be held quickly and legitimately, which would render the question of Zelaya moot and give the Honduran people a chance to choose their own future,” Clinton wrote.
But that paragraph — indeed, the entire two-page discussion of the Honduran coup — disappeared from the paperback edition. In the paperback version, the chapter on Latin America ends abruptly after a look at the debate over whether Cuba should be included in the Organization of American States. The deletion was first noted in an essay by Belén Fernández in the forthcoming book False Choices: The Faux Feminism of Hillary Rodham Clinton that was cited in The Nation [archive.is/P9Lm6].
It’s a striking cut, given that Zelaya was overthrown just three weeks after Clinton’s visit to Honduras for the OAS meeting at which Cuba’s membership was debated, which she recounts as the penultimate anecdote of the Latin America chapter. [end excerpt]
* (2016-06-23, Presente-Honduras Digest, Vol 56, Issue 64):
As expected, the Honduran Defense Secretary denies the allegation by the Guardian.
C-Libre wote an open letter to the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Expression of the IACHR about the TV Globo case.
ConexiHon criticizes the promotion of some media outlet of homophobic sentiments.
It seems that the Honduran authorities won't cease the criminalization of the student movement for the time being. Yesterday three students in Choluteca had arrest warrants handed out for them. The students presented a proposal for a dialogue. Nevertheless, the UNAH authorities continue to deny it. Today the audience against two students leaders, Cesario Padilla y Moisés Cáceres, will take place at 8.30am in Tegucigalpa.
In its newest report, Casa Alianza lists more than 130 executions of children, teenagers and young adults in May.
The Women's Articulation of Vía Campesina Honduras held a press conference in Tegucigalpa on Tuesday. They denounce the criminalization of the social protest and the resulting violence against them.
The MP continues to fail to convict people (supposedly) involved in the IHSS corruption case. A judge decided yesterday to provisionally dismiss the case against the former IHSS director Benjamín Bográn. They get another chance with Ilsa Vanessa Molina, who was deported from the US and was arrested at the airport.
The office responsible for construction licenses of the Central District Municipality (AMDC) in Tegucigalpa has been raided.
Some human rights experts fear that the introduction of the legal term "Cyber Terrorism" in the new Penal Code could be used to silence critics of the government.
La Gaceta officially published the Palmerola contract yesterday.
* (2016-06-24, Presente-Honduras Digest, Vol 56, Issue 66):
As a first reaction to the Guardian article, the State Department faces questions over its military aid to Honduras.
The BBC released a new interview with Gustavo Castro.
ConexiHon published an investigation, which identified state agents suspected of cruelty against 14 journalists.
C-Libre denounces that more than 20 journalists had been affected by the closure of Globo TV.
C-Libre denounces that no less than nine additional students now face charges for their social protest. This now makes 20 students with arrest warrants. The Supreme Court of Justice rejected a constitutional challenge presented by students against the new academic norms. And now, just an hour ago, UNAH published a press release on Facebook calling for a dialogue.
A new report of the Center for the Prevention, Treatment and Rehabilitation of Torture Victims and their Family Members (CPTRT) speaks in a new report of systematic torture in Honduras.
Pasos de Animal Grande reports on the struggle of the Azacualpa community in Copán against the mining company MINOSA.
Alba Mejía, member of the CPTRT, criticizes the increased military presence of the US in Honduras.
"Members of a commission established to purge Honduras’ National Police reported receiving increased death threats just hours after three police generals were kicked off the force on the commission’s recommendation."
Another state entity bites the dust in Honduras. This time it is the General Transport Bureau (DGT). More than 600 employees face unemployment.
ATIC went after the DINANT employee José Ángel Bonilla Banegas.
According to CEPAL, Honduras faces increasing capital flight. The amount quadrupled in comparison to 2014.
* (2016-06-25, Presente-Honduras Digest, Vol 56, Issue 67)
Yesterday the trial against the former mayor of Intibucá, Martiniano Domínguez Meza, in the case of Agua Zarca.
Silvio Carrillo, nephew of Berta, calls for the support of the “The Berta Cáceres Human Rights in Honduras Act.”
OFRANEH denounces in a new article about ZEDEs (i.e. former Charter Cities) that Barbara Kolm, the current president of the commission responsible for best-practices (CAMP), is part of the extreme-right party FPÖ in Austria.
ConexiHon speaks with a student who claims that he was shot at by a guard of UNAH dean Julieta Castellanos. In a further article, ConexiHon denounces that the two judges who decided over the arrest warrants against six students did not comply with Honduran law. Radio Progreso underlines the importance of a real dialogue.
Gustavo Campos takes a closer look at the decision of nine communities to say no to mining.
Óscar Estrada published the first part of an interview with German, a San Pedro Sula mara.
Casa ALianza reports that Mexico has deported over 2840 Honduran minors in the first months of 2016.
* (2016-06-26, Presente-Honduras Digest, Vol 56, Issue 68)
El Libertador published an investigative report into the dealings of Astrophrama and Laín Laboratories and explains why its closeness to the government protected it from being sentenced.
According to El Heraldo, the liquidation of the General Bureau of Transportation (DGT) will cost more than 100 million Lempiras. It will be replaced by the newly created Honduran Institute for Terrestrial Transport (IHTT). The bill that led to the liquidation of the DGT also leads to a doubling in fare rises for public transport. And demands a mandatory accident insurance for all car owners.
* (2016-06-27, Presente-Honduras Digest, Vol 56, Issue 69):
Dinant Corporations' drug trafficking ties surface again in Honduras -
Honduran authorities seized the assets of an former employee of Dinant Corporation because of his company's link to transporting drugs to Guatemala in connection with the Los Cachiros and Valle cartels. I wrote a new blog post about the new allegations of Dinant's drug trafficking ties.
Full article can be found here
Pasos de Animal Grande warns that the new Penal Code could call social protests terrorism.
The dialogue between the students and UNAH authorities has begun. MEU demands a mediator.
El Heraldo lists six recent cases of mayors accused of being in cahoots with drug trafficking.
The protest against the toll system has become a presidential matters.
* (2016-06-27, Presente-Honduras Digest, Vol 56, Issue 69):
Dinant Corporations' drug trafficking ties surface again in Honduras -
Honduran authorities seized the assets of an former employee of Dinant Corporation because of his company's link to transporting drugs to Guatemala in connection with the Los Cachiros and Valle cartels. I wrote a new blog post about the new allegations of Dinant's drug trafficking ties.
Full article can be found here
Pasos de Animal Grande warns that the new Penal Code could call social protests terrorism.
The dialogue between the students and UNAH authorities has begun. MEU demands a mediator.
El Heraldo lists six recent cases of mayors accused of being in cahoots with drug trafficking.
The protest against the toll system has become a presidential matters.
Republic of Cuba (ALBA member)
* "El Bloqueo: The U.S. economic embargo against Cuba continues" (2016-07, by Joy Gordon, Harper’s Magazine) [archive.is/EjGKD]
* "Cuba’s “Battle for Ideas” Affects Us All, or Could, and Should" (2016-06-21, counterpunch.org) [archive.is/V2VWq]
* "Russia to develop production facilities in Cuba" (2016-06-21, rt.com) [archive.is/DXTfe]
Republic of Haiti
* "Support free and fair elections in Haiti; stop the attacks on Fanmi Lavalas" (2016-06-17, by Haiti Action Committee) [archive.is/Atttx]
Towards a Bolivarian Republic of Colombia / Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia - People's Army (FARC-EP)
Communiques [is.gd/rRiMnb], Peace Delegation [farc-epeace.org].
English [justiceforcolombia.org], [prensarural.org/spip/spip.php?mot95]. Spanish [farc-epeace.org] [pazfarc-ep.org] [mujerfariana.org] [resistencia-colombia.org] [issuu.com/pacocol]
* "Raul Castro: Peace, Victory of Colombia and All Latin America" (2016-06-23, plenglish.com) [archive.is/4x8wy]
* "Colombia on the road to peace" (2016-06-24, soaw.org):
Yesterday was the last day of fighting in the world's longest war.
We celebrate the signing of the official cease-fire yesterday between the Colombian government and the FARC guerillas. Colombia's internal conflict officially started in the 1960s, with roots back to the 1940s. As well as being the oldest, it has been the most fatal, with far more deaths and disappearances than any other war in the Americas. A recent report by the official Historical Memory Commission put the conflict related deaths at 220,000 - but even members of the commission considered that to be an extreme undercount because of the danger of reporting deaths. The number of people disappeared is also quite contentious, even between government agencies, but may be around 75,000.
So we celebrate that the parties have signed the cease-fire and are close to signing the full peace agreement that they have been negotiating in Havana, Cuba for the past four years. Yet we mourn that this war happened in the first place and the role that the US has repeatedly played in escalating the conflict, from advising the government to form paramilitaries back in the 1960s, to flooding the country with billions of dollars in military aid, to training more than 10,000 Colombian soldiers at the School of the Americas (SOA/ WHINSEC).
Now we need to pressure the US to instead support what will be a delicate transition, and to end its policy of pushing for "military solutions", sign the petition at [http://org.salsalabs.com/o/727/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=19995]. This will be the largest guerilla force that has ever demobilized in the Americas, and they are going to do it much faster than has ever been done before, in a context where there are still large numbers of armed paramilitaries who want to attack them. It's going to be a delicate process that will need a lot of support.
We know that peace does not come overnight, and that far too many peace accords fail in the implementation phase. As we celebrate this landmark step for peace in the hemisphere, let us renew our commitment. In this post-accords period Colombians will need our solidarity more than ever!
* "Colombia & FARC Agree to Ceasefire in Historic Peace Deal, Begin Long Process of Implementation" (2016-06-23, democracynow.org) [is.gd/hqTtjY]
* "Colombia top ex-rebel commander preaches peace" (2016-06-23, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/h65dq]
Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela (ALBA member)
News & Info: [venezuelanalysis.com]; [rnv.gob.ve]; ALBA Ciudad 96.3 FM [albaciudad.org]; Public Ministry [mp.gob.ve]; [issuu.com/tribuna_popular]
* "Venezuelan Private Sector Siphoned Off $259B in Public Funds; The private sector is accused of abusing preferential exchange rates meant to keep food affordable, helping cause food shortages" (2016-06-19, telesurtv.net) [archive.is/Hc6iv]
* "Calling ALL Venezuelans To The Table" (2016-06-26, soaw.org) [archive.is/qtLuo] [begin excerpt]: When I keep thinking it can't get any worse, it does. When friends from the US write to ask if they should believe the scary articles about Venezuela's crisis in the press, I want to say no. Because I know that global vultures are circling my adopted nation, waiting for us to fall. Venezuela is, after all, home to the planet's largest reserves of oil.
Much of their suspicion of the barrage of articles about Venezuela's crisis is the fact that almost every article begins and ends with the same mantra: Socialism = Hunger. A good example is a recent article in Town Hall entitled: Venezuelan Socialism Fails at Feeding the Children. The article goes on to elaborate that between 12 and 26 percent of Venezuelans kids are food insecure (depending on their geography), which would average 19.3% childhood hunger in the country.
Just for a comparison, I looked up child hunger in the US and found that most sites use the figure one in five. Or 20%. So, in the world's most prosperous nation 20% of children face hunger, while in Venezuela the number is 19.3%. Since these statistics are so close, I suggest that Town Hall publish a more accurate and equally urgent article entitled: US Capitalism Fails at Feeding the Children, and Venezuelan Socialism Does only Slightly Better.
But most of our caution with these stories comes because we smell danger. How many times have we seen the first step on that well-traveled road to US intervention paved by these heart wrenching stories rammed 24/7 by the media. They lay the groundwork, help to justify almost anything.
However, in spite of awareness of why we are being bombarded with stories of Venezuela's crisis, out of respect for friends, neighbors and family in Venezuela, I must acknowledge that this crisis is real and is brutal. It is a crisis of critical shortages of food and medicine. Its reasons are extremely complex and fall on many shoulders. And it threatens the health, well-being and future of too many Venezuelans today, especially the poorest ones, such as my neighbors. [end excerpt]
* "Chavista Community Organizer Killed, Burned by Paramilitaries; Elizabeth Aguilera was killed in retaliation for her work against organized crime in Venezuela" (2016-06-29, telesurtv.net) [archive.is/X4AN5]
Pluri-National State of Bolivia (ALBA member)
* "Evo Morales has proved that socialism doesn’t damage economies Bolivia’s re-elected president has dumbfounded critics in Washington, the World Bank and the IMF. There are lessons for Britain’s left here" (2014-10-14, theguardian.com) [archive.is/qH4OE]
* "What’s Driving Bolivia’s Booming Economy" (2015-07-02, mises.org) [archive.is/iVXhn]
* "Bolivia Says 'No Thanks' to Bill Gates' Chicken; Billionaire Bill Gates announced he will donate hundreds of thousands of chickens to other South American and African countries" (2016-06-16, telesurtv.net) [archive.is/at2k0]
Towards a People's Republic of the Andes (Peru, Ecuador)
* "Pedro Pablo Kuczynski wins Peru presidential election" (2016-06-10, presstv.com) [archive.is/5266H] [begin excerpt]: His first stint in government ended after a military coup in the 60s, which prompted him to move to the US, where he worked at the World Bank as a regional economist for six countries in Latin America.
He then embarked on a career in business and also served as finance minister twice and prime minister once under former President Alejandro Toledo.
Kuczynski has less support among poorer voters but "anti-Fujimoristas" flocked to him.
Both candidates are right-leaning, US-educated politicians. Their rise comes as several other Latin American countries are witnessing a decline of leftist governments.
Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff is suspended from office, pending a corruption probe, while presidents of Venezuela and Bolivia are facing a wave of unrest.
Their supporters are accusing the opposition of working with the US government to undermine leftist administrations in Latin America.
Peru is a big exporter of copper, gold and other minerals but saw its strong growth slowing under outgoing leftist President Ollanta Humala. [end excerpt]
Republic of Argentina
* "Britain fumes as US backs Argentine foreign minister’s bid for UN secretary general" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/k0QNG`1q]
NEW AFRIKAN PEACE MOVEMENT newswire
[NewAfricaPeace.blogspot.com] An overview of Africa and the Diapora, with the Green Charter Committee, towards Pan-Afrikan Solidarity and Liberation!
* "Africa must establish its own International Criminal Court to try Europeans, says Robert Mugabe" (thisissierraleone.com) [archive.is/02z2o] [begin excerpt]: Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe, who is also the African Union (AU) chair, says Africa must establish its own International Criminal Court (ICC) which would be mandated to prosecute Western leaders who have committed crimes on the continent.
According to the state-owned Chronicle newspaper, Mugabe said it was high time Africa set up a criminal court which would seek justice for “serious” war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by the West, particularity during the colonial era.
“They committed crimes, colonial crimes galore – the slaughter of our people and all that imprisonment… I have a case, why was I imprisoned for 11 years? We forgave them, but perhaps we’ve not done ourselves justice… You set up the ICC, we set our ICC to try Europeans, to try Mr [George] Bush and Mr [Tony] Blair,” Mugabe was quoted as saying.
Mugabe said the International Criminal Court was a court for Western countries, dispensing Western injustice on Africans. [end excerpt]
* "What You Need to Know About the Single African Passport" (2016-06-24, howafrica.com) [archive.is/20hSw]
Jurisdiction of Libya
* "Libyan Fund Claims Goldman Sachs Exploited Its Financial Naivete" (2016-06-13, nytimes.com) [archive.is/AgnGl]
* "All Eyes on Sirte: Beating the Islamic State, but losing Libya" (2016-06-23, warontherocks.com) [archive.is/pMX8J]
* "Libyan government bombs Islamic State positions in Sirte" (2016-06-23, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/1qu2k]
European Union (EU) / North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
Documenting economic and political trends across the EU jurisdictions, and NATO international operations.
Maps: Homeland and overseas territories [archive.is/iqAFG], global Exclusive Economic Zone [archive.is/GJkE9]
While the EU is undergoing secession, member states which are dominated by politicians who hope to expand their state GDP see a value in maintaining their association with NATO Military alliance, though this hostility being against the Eurasian Union (EEU), EU member states risk being divided from the combined EEU & SCO combined common market.
* "Merkel wants Germany military budget boosted to counter ‘external threats’ " (2016-06-22, rt.com) [archive.is/lXGsb]
* "Moscow pans German defense minister’s comment, says voluntarily informs Europe of military drills" (2016-06-26, rt.com) [archive.is/PAD57]
* "NATO Unveils New Headquarters Inspired by the Nazi SS Lightning Bolts? What is likely an unfortunate design fail is nonetheless disconcerting in the wake of the military coalition’s major buildup along the Russian border, led by German troops" (2016-06-28, sputniknews.com) [archive.is/IakAE]
The grandson of a Polish Nazi SS member is laughing at your ignorance.
As the UKGB state referendum has installed the mechanism for exit from the European Union, other states are also preparing for campaigns towards similar referendums.
* "The United States Of Europe: Germany And France Hatch A Plan To Create An EU Superstate" (2016-06-28, by Michael Snyder) [archive.is/YUwfq]
* "France & Germany plan to lead post-Brexit EU reform – leaked memo" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/v2pVY]
* "Poland may host ‘anti-crisis lunch’ for EU members not invited to founders’ post-Brexit meeting" (2016-06-26, rt.com) [archive.is/cPUlT]
* " ‘No notification, no negotiation’: EU officials banned from Brexit talks with Britain" (2016-06-28, rt.com) [archive.is/b9wNr]
* "The US, the EU and the Spectre of Brexit; The Brexit referendum is the harbinger of more revolts to come as the EU has come to be used as a geopolitical project detached from the interests of the people of Europe" (2016-06-25, theduran.com) [archive.is/EjaRz]
* "Auxit, Frexit, Nexit? EU countries may hold referendums following 'Brexit' vote" (2016-06-23, rt.com) [archive.is/hV6Jj]
* "Rush to exit? Politicians clamor for EU membership referendums at home" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/LfPCe]
* "Brexit Vote: a Very British Affair (But Spain May Rock the Continent)" (2016-06-24, counterpunch.org) [archive.is/JYFgX]
* "End Of The EU? Germany Warns Of Brexit Domino Effect As 5 More Countries Push To Leave Europe" (2016-06-25, by Matt Agorist) [archive.is/N45hP]
* "Eurosceptic Union: 6 key reasons why so many have gripe with EU" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/fM2CR]
* "The British have also deselected Merkel's unilateral action Britain leaving the EU, since a majority no longer willing to accept the failure of the Community. For this, the Chancellor has been instrumental with their unilateralism of the refugees" (2016-06-25, welt.de) [archive.is/lnzMX], machine translated [archive.is/lbN1y]
* "Israel should be deeply disturbed by the Brexit vote; The UK’s exit from the EU is further evidence of the unraveling of an old order from which Israel has long prospered" (2016-06-25, by Jonathan Cook.net, .jonathan-cook.net) [archive.is/QtiOv]
* "Switzerland withdraws longstanding application to join EU" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/wU48T]
* "What Vladimir Putin did and did not say about the British vote to leave the European Union" (2016-06-26, newcoldwar.org) [archive.is/ZCArm]
* "Obama’s ‘misguided’ EU referendum intervention threatens UK sovereignty, say US lawmakers" (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/qsPIo]
Sharia Common Law is used as a legal and economic framework by human traffickers based in the Republic of Turkey for means of international relations within other states. The Republic of Turkey (NATO member) is now shown to be using the "threat of refugees" against the Federal Republic of Germany and against the European Union government, in that, certain illicit trade networks ("gangs") guided by clandestine security agencies can be unleashed, as to say, to terrorize the Peoples of Europe, unless the EU accedes to the demands of the Republic of Turkey Executive for a visa-free regime between both parties.
* "Erdogan threatens to hold EU bid referendum unless Turkey gets visa-free travel" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/pkaUz]
* "Ankara bans German MPs from visiting own troops on Turkey airbase" (2016-06-23, rt.com) [archive.is/ZKmnz]
* "Islam stands above German law for half Turkish Germans – survey" (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/LjahW]
* "UNICEF warns of physical, sexual 'abuse & exploitation' for child refugees en route to Europe" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/UmCQJ]
* " 'Europe's refugee shame': Doctors Without Borders rejects EU funding over EU-Turkey deal" (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/Ae5YD]
* "Turkey huffs and puffs at genocide vote, but it's business as usual with Germany; President Recep Tayyip Erdogan warned of dire consequences to Turkish-German relations after the Bundestag adopted its nonbinding resolution recognizing the mass killing of Armenians in 1915 as genocide. Ankara says this is a historic calumny against the Turkish nation" (2016-06-14, al-monitor.com) [archive.is/H0uxP]
* "Refugee aid convoy bound for Calais blocked by ‘authoritarian’ French border authorities" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/LIBGP]
The "Neue" EU governments reflect the geo-political opinions of their sponsors in the USA State Dept. and Defense Dept., and ideological opinion, including a rejection for the sake of profit against an internationally-binding law concerning ecological reserves.
* "Poland in trouble with EU over tree-clearing at UNESCO-protected forest" (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/2qXk1]
* "Poland to snub EU as Kaczynski derides Rule of Law investigation" (2016-06, bloomberg.com) [archive.is/FgwZo]
Meanwhile, the People of Poland are protesting the ideological course being implemented over the Republic of Poland.
* "Poland: Thousands march against government in Warsaw; About 50,000 people attend protest against conservative government they say has limited their freedoms" (2016-06-05, aljazeera.com) [archive.is/eAxzl]
* "Poland’s War on Historical Memory" (2016-06-10, criticatac.ro) [archive.is/0JdlY]
The electoral victory of the Law and Justice Party (Prawo i Sprawiedliwość, PiS) has initiated a number of changes. Being a conservative party and appealing to right-wing resentments, historical politics were always an important part of the party’s policies. A ‘fair and honest’ historical politics were a way to build a new national identity and an important part of the party’s program and rhetoric. The principles were nothing new: similar issues were raised since the transition of 1989 and a way to deal with the communist past. In those days the Commission for the Prosecution of War Crimes Against the Polish Nation was transformed into the Institute of National Remembrance, whose officials have gained authorities as prosecutors, while a separate Education Department was also created.
However the pace and the intensity of the recent changes within Polish historical politics suggest there is a new quality to the process and new examples can be found almost everyday.
For instance, there is a new law forcing local authorities, to de-communize streets: change all the street names that ‘commemorate or worship the communist totalitarian regime, its activists or any important dates that relate to the Polish communist past.’ Although the first wave of de-communization took place in 1989 and 1990, however in some cities there are still names relating to the past (for instance Polish Army organized under Soviet auspices); it is estimated that the changes will affect 1200-1400 names in the country. In the case of the new law, municipalities have 2 years to introduce the changes. This newly proposed regulation is sparking debates over what are the events and who are the people connected with the communist past. In some cases local PiS activists (city council members etc.) seem to be trying to get rid of any signs of presence of the left in the Polish past. In one of the cases Walery Wróblewski, one of the military leaders of the January Uprising in 1863 was considered a leftist (he later became a general of the Paris Commune) and his name was to be erased from city maps. Others targeted some pro-independence fighters from pre-1918 times who were associated with the left. As a humorous comment, a Facebook profile ‘Żądamy dekomunizacji ulicy Dworcowa’ [‘we demand de-communization of Dworcowa street’] was created. Dworcowa Street can be found in every Polish town with railway access, literally it means ‘Station Street’ (from Polish Dworzec = Station). However, the person behind the Facebook page found that there was one Nikolai Dworcow – a Soviet writer from Stalinist times. Although sounding as a case of Internet trolling, the initiative has found unintended followers: PiS city council members of Cracow included the Mrozowa street on the list of 27 street names to be changed (Mrozowa Street does not relate however to any communist named Mrozow, it comes from Mróz – Frost in Polish). In other cases people are trolling during public hearings at local and city councils demanding their claims to be included.
Another example is the case of the Polish Communist Party (Polska Partia Komunistyczna, KPP). Recently four of its activists were sentenced in a default judgment (without the presence of the sides) to 9 months of community service for ‘promoting a totalitarian regime’ that is Article 256 of the penal code. The person that notified the prosecutor’s office was PiS MP Bartosz Kownacki (now secretary of state in the Ministry of Defense), and he already tried (without success) to notify the prosecutor’s office in 2013. Although the party activists appealed and are facing a full trial, controversies are being raised over the logic of the cause. Article 256 states that: “Whoever publicly promotes a fascist or other totalitarian system of state or incites hatred based on national, ethnic, racial, religious or due to lack of religious beliefs, subject to a fine, imprisonment or imprisonment for up to 2 years.” KPP claims that it has 1000 members (and this is also the circulation of their party’s newspaper ‘Brzask’ – ‘Dawn’), political scientists claim that there are no more than 50 active members, mostly advanced in their age and for the years after 1990 (the year of introduction of Article 256) no one paid any attention to the KPP, ‘Brzask’ or their website. KPP is associated with rather elderly activists and are usually not considered as a potential ally for other leftist activists and are often isolated. The Communist Youth Group (Komsomol) was attacked by other protesters at an antifascist demonstration in November 2015 after they took out red flags with hammers and sickles and flags of North Korea. In the end they were escorted by the police out of the demonstration and later charged with Article 256 as well. Lack of significance of the KPP might suggest that the case against KPP and the attempt to de-communize street names goes along the logic of anticommunist struggle fuelling the policies of PiS. At the same time it could be an attempt to test public opinion in how far authorities can go with securing their position on the political scene. [end excerpt]
* "Their Security, Our Poverty: Militarization and the New Code of Labour in Lithuania" (2016-06-17, criticatac.ro) [archive.is/7kvKp]
* "STEP ON THE GAS: MONTENEGRO’S ROAD TO NATO MEMBERSHIP" (2016-06-21, warontherocks.com) [archive.is/pQUoy]
* "Danish youth party performs song calling Obama 'talentless negro' in front of US envoy" (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/aQF05]
* "Why Brexit Is Such a Threat to the New World Order" (2016-06-16, wallstreetonparade.com) [archive.is/jyiWN]
* "Euro 2016: Brazilian TV crew 'attacked, racially abused by Germany fans' " (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/CiEwV]
* "Theft, vandalism & threats: RT, Ruptly reporters attacked in Lille while covering Euro 2016 unrest" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/Tbt2p]
* "Russian football fans arrested after Germany attack" (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/kHS8L]
* "Russian fans jailed for up to 2 years in France over Euro 2016 violence" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/PTfJB]
* "From the Fan Zone to a Bus Home; On June 11, Marseille turned into a boxing ring for British and Russian football fans. Only the "Russian team", however, received the red card" (2016-06-14, sputniknews.com) [archive.is/8Mzmk]: On June 11, the Russian national football team played in a draw with the team of England at the Velodrome stadium in Marseille within the UEFA’s Euro 2016. After the match, clashes between dozens of Russian and English fans erupted at the stadium.
Later, two Russian nationals were detained after scuffles between Russian and English fans at the Velodrome stadium in Marseille.
After that, around 50 Russian supporters who were heading to France's Lille for the upcoming Russia-Slovakia football match were dragged out of their bus by the French police and deported.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland (UKGB) (EU Member)
* "1.25 million people are destitute in the UK; The first comprehensive study into destitution in the UK has revealed that 1.25 million people, including over 300,000 children, are destitute, the independent Joseph Rowntree Foundation announced today" (2016-04-27, jrf.org.uk) [archive.is/o5LRi]
* "Pro-choice activists to fly abortion pills into N Ireland – by drone" (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/QlZt7]
* "Brexit: UK votes to leave EU in historic referendum" (2016-06-24, bbc.com) [archive.is/a8dsD]
EU Referendum results, counting complete, Results in full [is.gd/TKWYEm] -
Leave: Vote share 51.9% / VOTES 17,410,742
Remain: Vote share 48.1% / VOTES 16,141,241
* "Post-Brexit world: Financial downturn, political turmoil & protests" (2016-06-25, rt.com) [archive.is/vi5t1]
* (2016-06-27, Jeremy McCaleb):
The DJIA impact of Brexit in a three day snapshot:
Thursday, as the vote goes on, markets are high. You can even see the little bump up to spike above 18000 as the last polls seemed to give Remain a 1-2% advantage. They were wrong.
Friday comes in more than 200 points down, then recovers as investors jump on the bargains, until everyone has a chance to digest the news and commentary and see just what a clusterfork it could be. It falls steadily before trying to stage a rally at the end of the day. But reality wins.
Monday comes in another 200 points down, before rising as UK flacks keep saying it won't happen and the length of time it could take for this to play out dawns. Things have stabilized about 670 points down over the three days. It's not showing a lot of confidence, yet.
* "Britain votes for Brexit after dramatic night leaves nation divided; Historic referendum vote in favour of leaving EU raises questions over futures of David Cameron and Jeremy Corbyn" (2016-06-24, theguardian.com) [archive.is/OTsoW]
* "Who said what after Brexit" (2016-06-25, rt.com) [archive.is/stPwi]
* "How did it come to this? Milestones on the road to Brexit" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/IMlp5]
* " 'What's EU?' Post-Brexit Google stats imply UK voters were clueless at polls" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/cFKYC]
* "Over 100,000 sign petition calling for UK to hold 2nd referendum about leaving EU" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/U4ZAs]
* "Petition calling for UK to hold 2nd EU referendum soars past 2mn signatures" (2016-06-25, rt.com) [archive.is/DOCQi]
* " ‘Safe & secure’ platform? Brexit re-vote petition signed 3.5mn times amid mass fraud probe" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/Jccek]
* "Online petition not enough for 2nd #Brexit referendum in UK – Electoral Commission" (2016-06-28, rt.com) [archive.is/ol6Vk]
* "EU says it won’t even hold informal Brexit talks until Article 50 is triggered" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/Pyf4N]
* " 'Now get out!’ Start Clause 50 exit process NOW, EU chiefs urge UK" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/a1DPd]
* " ‘Shocked’ MPs react to British PM David Cameron’s Brexit resignation" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/gODyi]
* "Pressure mounting on Labour leader Corbyn to resign in face of Brexit victory" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/M0E6a]
* "Scotland should ‘never leave EU’ - new independence referendum 'highly likely' " (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/QSz4A]
* "Scottish govt agrees to legislate for 2nd independence referendum – Sturgeon" (2016-06-25, rt.com) [archive.is/C2zS0]
* "Surge in support for Scotland independence from UK: Poll" (2016-06-26, presstv.com) [archive.is/ikKs3]
* "UK stripped of top ‘AAA’ credit rating after voting to quit EU" (2016-06-28, rt.com) [archive.is/197yu]
* "Bank of England to support markets after Brexit financial fallout" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/qvjIT]
* "Business leaders urge government action as Britain quits EU" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/j6RQ6]
* "G7 promises to cooperate & support markets after EU referendum" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/2GlJF]
* "Pound plummets: London markets lose $164 billion in 10 mins" (2016-06-25, rt.com) [archive.is/Z9IWQ]
* "World’s wealthiest lose almost $200bn after Brexit vote" (2016-06-28, rt.com) [archive.is/OBwpt]
* "Brexit strips world’s 400 richest people of $127bn - Bloomberg" (2016-06-25, rt.com) [archive.is/PrlbE]
* "George Soros, the billionaire who 'broke' the Bank of England, wins big from Brexit; The 85-year-old hedge fund manager had warned Brexit would make some people 'very rich' but 'most voters considerably poorer' " (2016-06-25, independent.co.uk) [archive.is/hut9Q]
* "Amsterdam wants to take London's crown as global financial hub" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/RylQw]
* "#Londependence: Tens of thousands call for capital to be made an independent state, join EU" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/oKueX]
* "Banks divided over London exodus after Brexit" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/vICMm]
* "London Mayor Sadiq Khan demands more autonomy for pro-EU capital after Brexit" (2016-06-28, rt.com) [archive.is/zoN63], attached video (.mp4) [is.gd/xQBvUj]
* "#AusExit? Aussies ponder their future in Commonwealth after Brexit" (2016-06-28, rt.com) [archive.is/zXRQA]
So-called Brexit does not grant sovereignty to a regime dominated by USA & NATO.
* "NATO says UK to stay 'strong ally' despite Brexit" (2016-06-24, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/NI2N0]
* "UK stealth jets must be repaired in US... despite being made by British arms firm" (2016-06-23, rt.com) [archive.is/mfezI] [begin excerpt]: Electronic systems in Britain’s multi-billion pound F-35 Lightning fighter jets will have to be sent to the US for repair despite being made by UK arms firm BAE Systems.
The revelations came as BAE explained the vital importance it places on its US-based electronic warfare (EW) division.
Also revealed was the fact that Britain is not privy to the inner workings of the technology mounted on its own aircraft.
The issue appears to be that despite BAE being a UK firm, the technology is produced by its US wing and is therefore subject to American International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
The rules mean some customer states can have “no knowledge of the workings of the innards” of EW technology. [end excerpt]
Coordinated by conservative factions of the USA Defense Intelligence, and by members of the Weapons manufacturers sector of the UKGB, fascist militias are preparing for a long-term coup against the "liberal" UKGB political parliamentary system, in-line with the "Neue Europa" being fostered for war against the Eurasian Union and against the working class in general.
* "Far-right Britain First holds ‘activist training camp’ in remote Welsh mountains" (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/0ZKzL], photo from Britain First:
* "British far right celebrates Brexit vote, Trump offers congratulations" (2016-06-24, peoplesworld.org) [archive.is/L90xa]
* "Polish Embassy: Shocked and concerned by xenophobic attacks following Brexit vote" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/l4uLT]
* "Murdered MP Jo Cox was working on report into right-wing extremism before attack" (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/K1kRU]
* "Stock Market Rallies on Murder of Jo Cox; Wall Street Journal Defends It" (2016-06-17, wallstreetonparade.com) [archive.is/Swo33]
* "Brexit referendum campaigns suspended after Jo Cox MP murder" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/6rl64]
* "Murdered Labour MP Jo Cox faced months of security threats before attack" (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/NHl4N]
* "Man suspected of killing MP Jo Cox ‘long-time supporter of neo-Nazi National Alliance’ " (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/uf5vJ]
* "Not just a 'loner': the Jo Cox murder and fascist terrorism; Labour MP Jo Cox's murder was the act of a fascist terrorist inspired by relentless nationalist, anti-immigrant campaigning from mainstream politicians and the media; not, as he's portrayed, merely a 'loner' with 'mental health issues' " (2016-06-17, libcom.org) [archive.is/CRK37]
* "Alleged killer of British MP was a longtime supporter of the neo-Nazi National Alliance" (2016-06-16, splcenter.org) [archive.is/Px36r]
* "Why Is the Killer of British MP Jo Cox Not Being Called a “Terrorist”?" (2016-06-17, theintercept.com) [archive.is/e5hnw]
* " ‘Mentally ill’ or ‘terrorist’? Jo Cox assassination exposes media bias" (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/CqQEc]
* "British MP Jo Cox Murdered: Now Comes The Psyop" (2016-06-18, by Jon Rappoport) [archive.is/PNofJ]
* " ‘Obscene’: Far-right candidate criticized over decision to run for slain Jo Cox’s seat" (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/gUDlq]
* "Pro-EU politician receives death threats just days after Jo Cox murder" (2016-06-22, rt.com) [archive.is/Bgpjr]
* "A Muslim Shop in the UK Was Just Firebombed While People Were Inside" (2016-06-28, usuncut.com) [is.gd/uW8HjP]
* " ‘Ukrainians were death camp guards’: Fury hits back after Klitschko compares him to Hitler" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/gnqGj] [begin excerpt]: Klitschko blasted Fury ahead of their clash at the Manchester Arena on July 9, calling him an "imbecile champion."
The Ukrainian says Fury's controversial comments about women, homosexuality and the Jewish faith have no place in the sport.
"We cannot have a champion like that," said Klitschko. "Either he needs to be shut up or shut down in the ring, or just suspended, because you cannot create more hate.
"Friction creates friction, the more hate you bring out there - with women, the gay community and Jewish people - what next is he going to say?
"It's just something we don't need in this world, it's beyond boxing. I'm totally not on the same page as him."
Fury has come in for severe criticism for increasingly strange outbursts since being crowned world champion.
In a YouTube video posted earlier this month, he said: "Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all."
Klitschko added: "I'm fighting a guy who can't hold his mouth on certain things.
"I was in shock at his statements about women, the gay community and when he got to the Jewish people he sounded like Hitler. The man is an imbecile. Seriously.
"You cannot put it all together as a representation of the sport of boxing. He's an imbecile champion.
"It puts the world of boxing in the wrong spot. He represents not just himself, but the sanctioning bodies, a lot [of] boxing fans in general, it's not just about him and he needs to understand, but he obviously doesn't.
"All the stupidity that comes out of his mouth. Especially in this crazy world when we can see all that's going on, we don't need someone having this stage and bringing hate to Jewish people, I can't accept.
"As I said, he sounds like Hitler, I cannot accept it and I don't accept. The man is probably mentally sick.
"It's not just British fans I'll be doing a favor when I beat him, it'll be for Klitschko fans and boxing fans in general."
Fury has subsequently hit back at Klitschko, saying the Ukrainian has "no education on the matter." [end excerpt]
* Exposing Britain First [exposingbf.wordpress.com] [facebook.com/Exposing0Britain0First]
* "Dear Jayda" (2015-05-15, exposingbf.wordpress.com) [archive.is/Bicfa], intro: We’re really grateful to this follower who also happens to be something of an expert in ancestry research. There has been much speculation about Jayda “Dutchy” Fransen’s roots over the last year or so. There has been much speculation about her heritage – her degree of ‘Britishness’, if you like. There has been much speculation about the possibility that she may be an immigrant or hail from a family of recent immigrants to our fine, welcoming, multicultural society. Now we can all stop speculating and start ‘knowing’, thanks to the painstaking research of one of EBF’s dedicated followers. So, without further ado we invite you to boil the kettle, make a nice hot cup of tea, put your feet up and read this wonderful open letter to Miss Jayda Fransen, a British citizen of distinctly foreign heritage…
* "Britain First's Deputy Leader Jayda Fransen's Family Tree Is A Bit Awkward" (2015-12-28, huffingtonpost.co.uk) [archive.is/TCTzF]
* "Racism" (retrieved 2015-08-06, britainfirst.org) [archive.is/xqUL8]:
Britain First is a loyalist movement.
This means that if you are loyal to Queen and Country then you are welcome to join our organisation.
“Race” does not feature in our policies or outlook in any way.
Britain First is home to thousands of patriots from ethnic minorities from all over the world who share our defence of British values and our opposition to global Islamic jihad.
The word “racism” was invented by a communist mass murderer, Leon Trotsky, to silence European opposition to “multi-culturalism”, so we do not recognise the validity of this made-up word.
Britain First activities are regularly attended by Britons from ethnic minority backgrounds (pictured).
Likewise, many of our senior and middle-ranking commanding officers are from ethnic minority backgrounds.
Unfortunately, Britain is dominated by a leftwing minority who insist on calling anyone who is patriotic a “racist”, but nothing could be further from the truth for Britain First.
The only people we “hate” are the white leftwing politicians and journalists who are wrecking our beautiful country.
Our opposition to immigration is based on space, not race.
Britain First is opposed to all mass immigration, regardless of where it comes from – the colour of your skin doesn’t come into it, Britain is full up.
Britain is heavily overcrowded – we cannot take in any more immigrants, especially when we have so many unemployed in our own country.
Britain First is not “racist” in any way and we do not hate any other ethnic groups.
All we ask is that if people come to this country they abide by the law and respect our heritage and way of life.
Britain First condemns racism wholeheartedly.
Britain First should not need to defend itself from claims that we are “racist”, but we have to contend with the constant lies and poison spread by the leftwing elite that is dismantling Britain.
If you are from an ethnic minority background but love Britain, then click on the following button and join our ranks today:
* "BRITAIN FIRST POLICIES" (britainfirst.org) [archive.is/xQKUp]:
Below is the full list of present Britain First policies.
Our policies are decided at the annual Conference held each Autumn.
This list will grow with time as more and more policies are added.
– Deport all illegal immigrants;
– Deport all foreign criminals;
– Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;
– Completely halt any further immigration except in special cases such as genuine marriages where strict citizenship criteria has been met;
– Reject and deport all “asylum seekers” who do not originate from countries bordering Britain;
– Make it an act of treason to implement any policy or measure, or sign any agreement, that facilitates and / or results in significant numbers of foreigners entering the sovereign territory of the United Kingdom with the aim of settling.
– Abolish the hated “Human Rights Act” which is being widely abused and which was forced on the UK by the EU;
– Implement an American style “Bill of Rights” guaranteeing freedom of speech, assembly and expression. No exceptions;
– Give England its own national parliament to create parity of esteem within the UK;
– Withdraw from the European Union and create a new trade agreement;
– Introduce a “Treason & Sedition Bill” that prohibits British citizens from entering into any agreement that infringes upon the sovereignty of the United Kingdom, such as the transfer of sovereignty to any foreign institutions.
– Increase the penalties for corruption for those in public office and widen the scope for prosecution for those who benefit post-office from decisions while incumbent.
– Abolition of the corrupt system of parliamentary expenses.
– Introduce a comprehensive ban on the religion of “Islam” within the United Kingdom. This ban will include the prohibition of halal slaughter, sharia courts, religious publications (such as the Koran, Hadiths), the operation of mosques, madrasas and “cultural centres” and the public preaching and / or teaching of Islamic scriptures and doctrines.
– Introduce a prohibition on the use of Islamic face coverings in public, such as the Burka.
– Take firm action to combat excessive NHS bureaucracy and replace “managers” and pen-pushers with front line doctors, nurses and dentists.
– End the scandal of foreign health tourism which drains our NHS.
– Recruit, train and pay British doctors, nurses and dentists instead of looting the Third World of these desperately needed skilled workers.
– Implement a national scheme to promote healthy ways of living to tackle the root causes of our poor health as a nation.
– Introduce an “NHS Protection Bill” that prohibits the privatisation of any part of the National Health Service and guarantees public ownership.
– We will implement a “back to basics” scheme in education focusing on discipline and traditional teaching methods (e.g maths, English and technical skills)
– The reintroduction of grammar schools;
– The reintroduction of competitive sports and Christian assemblies;
– The teaching of British history throughout all levels of education;
– The abolition of tuition fees for students who achieve high grades;
– A greater focus on real trades and skills as demanded by a modern, technological manufacturing economy and the removal of state indulgence in phoney “social” education subjects.
– Massive state support, funding and training for new business and industries.
– The protection of British companies from unfair foreign imports in certain areas where competition is not on an equal footing.
– Financial penalties on businesses that outsource their operations to foreign countries.
– A deep and meaningful campaign of tax cuts across the board to encourage and stimulate economic growth.
– The removal of “stealth taxes”, VAT and a whole raft of other taxes which drain the pockets of the British workforce.
– Prohibit the sale of domestic companies to foreign entities.
– Initiate a clamp down on the negative speculation of the banks and Introduce a national “Bank of Britain” to fund British economic growth with the use of generous grants.
– Transfer the sovereign power to create money away from the privately owned Bank of England to a new national “Bank of Britain” which shall be controlled by the UK government.
– Introduce a “Democracy & Freedom Bill” that makes it a criminal offence (that carries a prison sentence) to refuse services to constituted political parties and their office holders.
– Introduce a total ban on the word “racism” in the media. The word “racism” has for too long been a weapon to undermine debate and to suppress discussion on important matters of nationhood, immigration and political correctness.
– Scrap the entire “foreign aid” budget;
– Scrap all expenditure relating to immigration, such as translation costs, benefits etc;
– Halt all further payments to the European Union;
– Severely curtail spending on the “national debt” which has been built up by decades of government over-spending;
– Balance the national deficit in a decisive and effective manner.
– Introduce a strict and meaningful system of citizenship;
– Make all state benefits, housing and assistance available only to British citizens;
– Retain and expand the “right to buy” scheme for social tenants;
– Stamp out the national scandal of upwards of 15,000 pensioners freezing to death each winter;
– Take decisive and effective action to severely reduce welfare spending and dependency;
– Make benefits and entitlements only available to those who genuinely need it;
– Implementation of a genuine “workfare” scheme whereby work is needed in return for benefits.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS -
– Britain and the wider Commonwealth should pursue its own defence and foreign policy.
– The re-focus of our foreign affairs away from European integration and back to our former Commonwealth sister nations.
– Britain should do all within its capabilities to oppose the European single currency.
– Britain should make its own trade deals with nations around the world.
– Withdraw from the United Nations which is being used by vested interests to undermine the western world.
– Replace the obsolete NATO alliance with a new defence arrangement that comprises nations of the “West” with the aim of protecting our joint interests around the world.
– Implement a radical reversal of the legal and policing focus on the “rights” of criminals and its replacement with the traditional focus on putting the victims of crime first;
– Greater use of National Service for habitual offenders;
– The restoration of Capital Punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers;
– Make prisons a place of hard labour rather than cosy holiday camps;
– Introduce the use of “chain gangs” to provide labour for national public works;
– Free the police from politically correct restrictions and unnecessary bureaucracy;
– Implement new laws guaranteeing citizens the right to protect their own homes.
– Introduce new rules during election periods that guarantee equal and fair coverage to all candidates, not just a select few.
– Introduce new rules that guarantee that retractions and corrections are published with the same dimensions, space and prominence as the original false claims.
– Introduce a new system whereby if a journalist is found to be deliberately and conscientiously fabricating content, they will receive a lifetime ban from working in the media professions.
– Abolish the corrupt, bloated and politically biased BBC and scrap the hated licence fee.
– Ring fence spending on the Armed Forces and reverse recent spending cuts;
– Rebuild and enlarge the Royal Navy back to previous levels;
– Bring back National Service and make it compulsory for 1 year for all citizens upon the completion of education;
– Bring back and secure the historic county regiment system;
– Invest heavily in new technologies and weapon systems to give the UK the edge in defence industries;
– Halt the sale of any military hardware to countries outside of the Commonwealth, North America and Europe.
Please remember that this is a work in progress as each year at our Conference new policies will be added.
Only official members of Britain First can vote at our Conference on policies so CLICK HERE [britainfirst.org/join] and join our ranks today!
PRIVACY, REFUNDS & UNSUBSCRIBE POLICIES [archive.is/lmafz]
Call the office: 0208 914 8212
Send a cheque: PO Box 119, Swanley, Kent, BR8 9DY (do NOT put "Britain First" on the envelope)
We are unable to offer a PayPal option as they closed down our accounts due to political bias, even though we are a registered political party.
Electoral Commission -
If you donate more than £500, your details will be checked to ensure that you are registered on a UK electoral register.
The maximum a non-UK resident can donate is £500 per year – unless they are on a UK electoral register.
If you donate more than £7,500 to Britain First nationally in the course of a calendar year, your name and the amount of the donation will be reported to the Electoral Commission for publication on their public register of donations to Britain First.
* "Migrants set up camps in Robin Hood’s Sherwood Forest; ROBIN Hood’s famous Sherwood Forest has been invaded by eastern Europeans who are chopping down trees, killing deer and threatening people with knives, it has been claimed" (2016-06-09, express.co.uk) [archive.is/j7Oi5]
* "Britain First Protest Against Sherwood Forest ‘Migrant Camp’ - Which It Totally Isn’t They thought it was an illegal migrant camp" (2016-06-28, huffingtonpost.co.uk) [archive.is/gZPg0]
* "Kids who built Sherwood camp respond to 'shameful' remarks" (2016-06-15, chad.co.uk) [archive.is/aq78u]
* "Now Britain First are just accosting random homeless people" (2016-06-21, metro.co.uk) [archive.is/GKxW2]: If you were wondering what Britain First has been up to since losing the London mayoral election (lolz), then wonder no more.
Just one month after rather embarrassingly ‘invading’ a halal slaughterhouse, the group’s deputy leader Jayda Fransen has now posted a video of herself accosting a homeless couple.
In the clip, Fransen claims to have stumbled upon a ‘migrant camp’ (or, rather, a single tent) near Mansfield station.
When she shouts through to a woman hiding in the tent to ask her where she’s from, the woman replies that she’s from Latvia and she’s waiting for her boyfriend to come back.
Fransen later points at the tent with the (now slightly terrified) migrant inside, and claims that our membership of the EU is putting a strain on housing.
A point which is slightly undercut by the fact that this couple clearly have no access to housing, and have been forced to live in a tent.
But why let logic get in the way of a bit of xenophobia?
Photo caption: Jayda rooting around a bush (Picture: Britain First/Facebook)
* "UKIP’s Brexit refugee poster bears striking similarity to Nazi propaganda film" (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/sP7QV] [begin excerpt]: UKIP leader Nigel Farage has been compared to a Nazi propagandist after unveiling a new poster featuring a long line of refugees with a call to “take back our borders.” Farage revealed the controversial poster, which has also appeared in the local press, at an event in London on Thursday.
The UKIP MEP said EU bureaucrats made a “fundamental error” when they allowed refugees into Europe at the height of the migrant crisis last year. He argues the decision threatens Britain’s security.
However, UKIP’s choice of image has done little to shake off accusations of fascism. The photo bears an uncanny resemblance to a Nazi propaganda film which described Jewish refugees as “parasites.”
Twitter user and legal assistant Brendan Harkin compared the billboard to a 1941 Nazi newsreel which shows the forced march of Bessarabian Jews in Romania. [end excerpt]
Photo caption: UKIP EU Referendum poster unveiled June 16, 2016 (L), screenshot from Nazi newsreel dated August 6, 1941 (R).
* "British fascists are as dangerous as ISIS, says Derbyshire Police sergeant" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/7RtwP]
* "Soldier jailed for making nailbomb avoids terror charge Ryan McGee told police he made the bomb when he was bored and because he did not like mass immigration" (2014-11-28. theguardian.com) [archive.is/CbiAg], photo caption: Ryan McGee, above, in front of an EDL flag, wrote in a journal: 'I vow to drag every last immigrant into the fires of hell with me.'
* "Far-right thugs left student needing plastic surgery after missile thrown during demonstration" (2016-02-27, liverpoolecho.co.uk) [archive.is/nN7LA]
* "Third of ‘Leave’ voters think MI5 spies working with govt to stop Brexit - poll" (2016-06-21, rt.com) [archive.is/imI41]
* "Sack Paul Dacre! 50,000 call for Daily Mail editor’s head... Here are 5 of the paper's top scandals" (2016-06-23, rt.com) [archive.is/bW6gp] [begin excerpt]:
Downing Street catwalk -
That same year, the paper’s coverage of women newly promoted to David Cameron’s Cabinet came under the headline “Downing Street catwalk” [archive.is/4i1d0]. The spread triggered both anger and mockery.
The paper described Employment Minister Esther McVey as “sashaying into No 10 in a bust-emphasizing dress with thigh-flashing slit skirt … her blonde mane thrown backwards as in a shampoo advert … No longer shrouded in black tights, Esther is clearly keen to show off her toned legs.”
A number of outlets, including the Guardian and the New Statesmen, published parodies, subjecting male ministers to the same appearance-based scrutiny.
The paper frequently comes under fire for printing misogynistic and asinine descriptions of female celebrities and public figures. In January, for instance, the paper caught flack for running an unflattering paparazzi photo of Kate Middleton under the headline “Feeling the Xmas strain are we, Kate?.” [end excerpt]
Republic of France (EU Member)
* "One Million People Rise Up In France Amid Media Blackout" (2016-06-18, by Sean Adl-Tabatabai) [archive.is/JIwYW]
Kingdom of Spain (EU Member)
* "Spain's Conservative PP wins rerun election, Podemos upset by surprisingly low results" (2016-06-26, rt.com) [archive.is/Y64ZZ]
Republic of Ukraine (EU / NATO associate state)
* "Rapid Trident: Largest US Army-led multinational exercise kicks off in Ukraine" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/5O7sM]
* "Ukraine: fascist coup" (2014-03, lalkar.org) [archive.is/LvxJb] [begin excerpt]: Since this article was written, the tide of violence has surged ever higher, culminating in the fascist coup the world is now witnessing. As we go to press the fascist coup engineered by the West in the Ukraine is now in full cry, with the ousted President Yanukovych the object of a manhunt, the governing party’s MPs terrorised out of parliament, a quisling “president” and puppet “government” issuing illegal decrees and ethnic Russians and others living in fear of sectarian pogroms. In the Crimea armed militia are now protecting parliament from the threat of assault, as the legislators discuss holding a referendum over extending the region’s semi-autonomous status. In Sevastopol a public meeting estimated at 25,000 strong rallied against fascism, uniting many different political tendencies, whilst volunteers were detailed to guard the city’s Lenin monument from provocateurs.
Correctly judging this fascist revolt to have been steered all along by the West as a destabilising provocation on its border, Russia is making it clear that it will shoulder responsibility for the welfare of ethnic Russians in the Ukraine and has heightened its military vigilance in the border areas.
Towards the coup -
The three month-long demonstrations against Ukraine’s elected government, blatantly supported by both the US and the EU, have now spilt over into what Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov had long since identified as “the path to a coup d’etat”. After a series of concessions to mob rule essayed by the government in an attempt to end the violence, culminating in the offer of an amnesty even for those demonstrably engaged in bloody riot and the occupation of key public buildings, the violence boiled over on Tuesday 18 February as pro-West rioters bayed for blood outside the parliament building in Kiev, deeming that lawmakers were too slow to bow to their demands.
That first day’s death toll was reportedly 26, with at least another 600 wounded. Ten of the dead were police shot by snipers; over half of the wounded were the police officers subjected to sniper attack. These figures conclusively gave the lie to the pretty picture painted in the West of “peaceful protesters up against injustice”. In the western city of Lviv, rioters hijacked police cars, and seized police weapons. In Ternopil the police station was burned down, whilst in Ivano-Frankivsk the building housing the regional administration headquarters were seized. One woman was reportedly shot dead in the course of an attempt to storm another building belonging to the security services in Khmelnytsky.
In short, it was clear from the outset that this is not a question of protest, but of a bloody coup attempt egged on by the West, with a view to destabilising and undermining Ukraine’s close neighbour, Russia. As of Thursday 20 February, with an attempted truce lying in tatters and gunfire heard across Kiev, the estimated death toll had climbed to 35, with the conflict showing no sign of abating. Protesters – or more properly, insurrectionists – reportedly pushed security forces off Independence Square, capturing a dozen buildings.
Nuland’s gaffe -
Whilst the EU shares a common goal with the US, both eager to see Ukraine roped into the imperialist camp, there are some indications that differences over how best to skin the cat could add to the destabilising splits already opening up in the West. Angela Merkel had already come out in a rash over the news that US spies are tapping her phone. The fresh evidence of US contempt for its European “allies” furnished by Victoria Nuland can only be rubbing salt in the wound. When Nuland, the USA’s top diplomat charged with oversight of European policy, got on the phone to Washington’s ambassador in Kiev to discuss how best to steer the political crisis in the Ukraine, she apparently forgot that the same technology which allowed Uncle Sam to earwig on Merkel’s private calls also allows others to eavesdrop on her.
The precise bone of contention between the US and its European “allies” is unclear: it appears from the transcript that Merkel and co. wanted to include the Udar party’s Vitali Klitschko as deputy prime minister in a coalition government, whilst Nuland preferred to reserve the leadership role for the leader of Julia Tymoshenko’s Fatherland party, Arseniy Yatsenyuk (as “the guy who’s got the economic experience, the governing experience”) whilst keeping Klitschko and Tyahnybok (leader of the outright fascist Svoboda party) in the wings. Nuland oozes satisfaction that the UN appears to be tucking in behind these US plans. Welcoming what she sees as a propitious choice of UN envoy to Kiev, she runs off at the mouth in full Valley Girl spate: “That would be great I think to help glue this thing and have the UN glue it and you know, fuck the EU”.
She could not have spelt out with greater crudity (or accuracy) the bedrock imperialist attitude to conducting diplomatic relations, with friend or foe alike. The UN is treated as a venal tool of US policy, whilst the “friendly” imperialists of the EU are at best seen as useful idiots, at worst deadly rivals. Whatever the precise policy difference which divides these two monopoly capitalist brigands (either way, it’s the same Ukrainian cat they want to skin), what emerges most clearly from this candid snippet is, first, the breathtaking impudence with which both the US and the EU arrogate to themselves the right to micromanage the domestic affairs of another sovereign country, and, second, the extraordinary degree of venom informing the relationship between fellow imperialists in the US and the EU. And whilst the White House tried to distract attention by raising a ballyhoo against Russia as the supposed source of the damning leak, the real context within which so much dirty laundry is now being aired on a regular basis is precisely the sharpening contradictions being forced to the surface within the imperialist camp itself. [end excerpt]
* "Good-Bye, Europe! Ukrainians Don't Want to Be in the EU Anymore" (2016-06-27, nahnews.org, translated for fort-russ.com) [archive.is/bhT2D]
* "Meet the Georgian Regime in Kiev; More and more Georgians join the “Ukrainian” regime as Kiev’s Georgian fighters get hammered at Donetsk airport" (2016-01-23, russia-insider.com) [archive.is/rPvu9]
* "Mikhail Saak-of-shit-vili" an action pic (2016-06-26, by Gunnar Angeles):
This guy was recently installed (imposed by the USA!) on the Odessa Region within Ukraine, ruling as a security regime dictator, with police death squads murdering communists and non-Ukraine minorities (especially ethnic Russians)! Where the people in a surprising number support the Novorossia struggle for freedom and life!
This is the guy who ate his tie! He murdered "minorities" within the Republic of Georgia, though these "minorities" were their own Republics within the old USSR and declared independence in the same time-frame as Georgia. Gosh, this stupid man gasped at being arrested as a war criminal by Russia or to be put on trial by the ethnic minorities he suppressed, and he ate his own tie, caught on camera, while phoning his USA or EU Handlers!!!
Watch it here [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ02MlVRcMA]
and he started the war by invading Abkhazia and South Ossetia. The US has tried to turn him into some sort of, "Hero" even made a terrible film about 2008 war in Georgia where Andy Garcia, a Cuban Gusano, played him, lmao!
he's a corrupt war criminal puppet for US/EU/NATO imperialism who tries to portray himself as bit of a hipster, which is funny because he thought skinny jeans are part of his "hip" image for the People of Odessa! Even with "Action Jane" there in the car, ol' Porky jr. here still looks... stupid.
Union of People's Republics of Novorossiya
For more info, with maps, and link, visit [NovorossiyaSolidarity.blogspot.com]; More news [dninews.com]
* "Donetsk blog, June 24: Ukrainian Positions in Residential Areas - Journalists Under Fire - Russian Rep to JCCC Deported" (2016-06-24, by Irina Burya) [archive.is/kDxzj]
* "Situation report in Donetsk on June 27, 2016" (2016-06-27, Donetsk International News Agency) [archive.is/e71N8]
* "Ex-UFC fighter Monson visits Ukraine conflict zone, blasts US for calling locals ‘terrorists’ " (2016-06-28, rt.com) [archive.is/2sQCQ]
Attacks against the People's Republics of Novorossiya (a daily calender)
* "LPR: Ukraine Armed Forces Opened Fire on Civilians in Popasnaya" (2016-06-18, ria.ru) [archive.is/MEbyT]
Novorossiya Armed Forces (NAF) Operations
Russell Bonner Bentley [plus.google.com/+RussellBentleyTexac/posts]
* "Zakharchenko confirms assassination attempt on Motorola" (2016-06-24, translated by J. Arnoldski for fort-russ.com) [archive.is/SgWHe]
* "Lenin at Zabunki, 350 meters from Pravy Sektor nazis" (2016-05-25, facebook.com/russell.b.bentley) [archive.is/cZlzC]
People's Republic of Lunghask (LPR, or LNR; Luhansk, Lugansk)
* "Jeff Monson Visits LPR Frontline" (2016-06-29, news-front.info, translated for fort-russ.com) [archive.is/PYMUU], attached video [https://youtu.be/lPWSbRJzY3M]
Republic of Crimea (part of the Federation of Russia; claimed by the Republic of Ukraine)
* "American delegation arrives in Crimea on fact-finding trip" (2016-06-22, RIA Novosti) [archive.is/sfVF6]
Federation of Russia (EEU Member)
Map [archive.is/yFbmy]. News: [rbth.com]
* "Russian economy overcomes recession – Putin" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/zmUPe]
* "Russian assets undervalued, demand outstrips availability – Gazprombank" (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/mz9ML]
* "2016 St. Petersburg International Economic Forum" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/Ya0SX]
* "Russia strikes over $15bn worth of deals despite sanctions at SPIEF 2016" (2016-06-18, rt.com) [archive.is/E0v8f]
* "Russian Moon Base to Hold Up to 12 People – Roscosmos; Russian engineers are working on a project of a Moon base that will eventually hold up to 12 people, the spokeswoman of a research institute with the Russian space agency Roscosmos told local media" (2016-06-21, sputniknews.com) [archive.is/NP8qd]
* "Nationalization of Russian oil & gas industry tops Communists’ election agenda" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/FKAbr]
* "Communist Leader: Russians' Respect for Lenin and Stalin Is Growing" (2016-06-27, themoscowtimes.com) [archive.is/2k9On]: Respect for Lenin and Stalin is growing as Russian society becomes ever more fractured, the Communist Party leader said, the RIA Novosti news agency reported Saturday.
Gennady Zyuganov, speaking at a Communist Party event, claimed that “new generations are discovering the greatness and accomplishments of the Soviets and respect for Lenin and Stalin is growing,” RIA Novosti reported.
“The fifth column continues to encourage Russophobia and anti-Soviet feeling. The people however, have proved themselves wiser and stronger than this malicious propaganda,” Zyuganov said, RIA Novosti reported.
Zyuganov also criticized Russia’s former president and current prime minister, saying that “the neoliberal policies of [Dmitry] Medvedev’s government have run their course and are leading the country toward ruin.”
State Duma elections will take place on Sept. 18. The Communist Party, Russia’s second biggest political party, presented its list of Duma candidates at Saturday's pre-election convention.
According to an April poll by independent pollster Levada Center, 56 percent of Russian regret the collapse of the Soviet Union.
In the 2011 Duma elections, the Communist Party received 19 percent of the vote, gaining 92 of the 225 Duma seats. According to political analyst Boris Makarenko, the Communist Party can expect to receive at least 15 percent of the vote this year, the Kommersant newspaper reported.
* "This Isn’t Your Babushka’s Communist Party: Lenin, Marx, and Stalin Get Millennial Makeovers" (2016-06-10, foreignpolicy.com) [archive.is/QG12j]
* "Red Army could have defeated Nazis without allies, most Russians say in new poll" (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/FN1Or]
"Russophobia", a collection of articles supporting hatred against all Russians
* "Whitehall fears Russian football hooligans had Kremlin links; UK government: we suspect many of those who attacked England supporters are in Russia’s uniformed services, fighting Putin’s ‘hybrid warfare’ " (2016-06-18, theguardian.com) [archive.is/cQBJJ]
* "Deconstructing Russophobia" (2014-06-06, catherinebrown.org) [archive.is/LDsSU] [begin excerpt]: To start with exaggeration: the argument that Putin has overwhelming control of the Russian media is often highly overstated. Much TV is state-owned, but some of the state-owned channels, such as RIA Novosti, criticise Putin, as do many radio stations and newspapers. Putin gets far more criticism in the Russian press as a whole than does Cameron in the British press. Now this isn’t comparing like for like, since there might in theory be more grounds for criticising Putin – but it is nonetheless a fact, which conflicts with part of the image of Russia as frequently presented. The internet is freer than it is in Britain – one reason why online intellectual piracy is rife – and many Russians get their news from the internet. Government control of the media therefore cannot convincingly be adduced as a significant reason for Putin’s consistently high popularity ratings.
Protests against him, on the other hand, receive coverage far out of proportion to their size – even as overestimated, despite the fact that large, peaceful protests indicate the right to protest. The demonstrations in Moscow after the March 2012 presidential election are a case in point. Coverage of such protests also involved understatement of their most important political component – the Communists. Support for the Communist Party is running at a steady 20%, making it by far the most important opposition party. The British media, however, focuses overwhelmingly on the ‘liberal’ opposition. It is understandable that it does this given that that is the tendency which it supports, but it also gives a false impression that the ‘liberal’ opposition is in fact at present the main one. Footage of the demonstrations in which the Communist flag predominated undermined the British commentary which was voiced over it.
This exaggeration of size and importance both of the protests and of the liberal component in them, is clearly the product of wishful thinking – but if one is really interested in seeing the replacement of Putin by a liberal, it does one no favours to overstate the current importance of the liberal opposition even to oneself. One should instead confront the fact that the liberal parties combined poll around only 5% of the vote, and should then try to work out what is wrong with these parties’ message and or leaders, and/or what is wrong with the voters’ ability to perceive the attractiveness of their message.
But the most important elision in coverage of Russia is of those improvements in demographic indicators, living standards, national affluence, and the rule of law, which I mentioned. During his first twelve years in power GDP increased by some 850%. The country is now largely debtless, with a large reserve of currency reserves. Due to Putin’s policies revenues from oil now serve the national economy. Mortality has sharply declined, and the birth rate increased. [end excerpt]
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) is nominally an apolitical neutral organization even during the old Cold War (1948 to 1992). This year, the IOC and affiliated organizations are persecuting the athletes of the Federation of Russia in an operation that appears to be directed as per Cold War objectives as dictated by the USA.
* " ‘Destruction of doping tests may be deliberate defamation of Russia’ - Investigative Committee" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/zXAsm]
Eurasian Union (EEU) / Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO)
EEU Map [archive.is/7gu7z]. Official Info [aeunion.org] [eurasiancommission.org]
* "Eurasia is getting integrated as the EU is falling apart; India and Pakistan signed a Memorandum of Obligations on June 24, formally joining the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. On the same day, results of the referendum on Britain’s membership in the EU were declared, with 51.9% of Britons opting for Britain to leave the European Union, leaving the future of the Union troubled" (2016-06-28, in.rbth.com) [archive.is/TpM5y]
* "Putin calls for integration of Eurasian business" (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/iOzRc]
* (2016-06-16) [archive.is/XPD8S]: Huge military mobilisations of NATO Nazis + Waffen SS near our Russian borders also got reaction of Socialist Republic of Belarus. Minsk announced that in case of conflict Belarus army moreover various forces are ready to enter the conflict immediately on our Russian side as part of Union State Alliance. Belarus Army is monitoring every possible hostile activity thence shalt surely act in return at once. Doth not f*ck with bad arse Father Lukashenko! Read more at [archive.is/zfnLI]
* "Iran to buy 100 Boeing planes in milestone deal" (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/7E92O]
* "Russian firm may save Boeing's iconic Jumbo Jet" (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/r5boH]
The CSTO has outsourced the tracking of NATO's weaponized platforms orbiting the Earth.
* "Russia to reveal location of US military satellites in free space database – report" (2016-06-22, rt.com) [archive.is/IUqSc]
Republic of Turkey (NATO member state)
* "Turkey has ‘no obstacle’ to build own aircraft carrier – Erdogan" (2016-06-19, rt.com) [archive.is/qc5RC]
* "Israel, Turkey reach agreement to normalize ties – Israeli official" (2016-06-26, rt.com) [archive.is/adTWj]
* "Israel wants to deliver gas to Europe via Turkey" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/mxs6Y]
* "Turkey says Gaza sea blockade ‘largely lifted’ via reconciliation deal, Israel disagrees" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/Lo56T]
* "Turkey-Israel deal leaves Gaza siege intact" (2016-06-27, Ali Abunimah) [archive.is/ICz6c]
* "Turkish court convicts man for comparing precious President Erdogan to Gollum" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/c1wKc]
* "Turkish police teargas & disperse rally protesting Radiohead party attack" (2016-06-19, rt.com) [archive.is/Fk0FH]
* "Turkish police use tear gas, rubber bullets to disperse LGBT rally in Istanbul" (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/Qm7I0], photo caption: LGBT rights activists wave rainbow flags during a transgender pride parade which was banned by the governorship, in central Istanbul, Turkey, June 19, 2016.
Arab Republic of Syria: Diplomatic and Civil News
[sana.sy/en] [syriatimes.sy] [facebook.com/United.Syrian.Republic] [sana-syria.org] [joshualandis.com/blog] [syriasolidaritymovement.org] [syrianfreepress.wordpress.com] [syrianews.cc] [acloserlookonsyria.shoutwiki.com] [syrianperspective.com] [breakingnews.sy/en.html] [almasdarnews.com]
Muslims, Christians, Yezidis... the Arab Republic of Syria protects and is supported by all peoples of that area. Even Rojava (West Kurdistan) communities favor the Arab Republic with President Assad over the USA-oriented Basur (South Kurdistan) and its allies. Basur's quality of life has gone down according to documentation by journalists. More homelessness under the capitalist regime. The Arab Republic of Syria is, all told, the best in general quality of life and recognition for all Peoples (and nationalities) within its borders.
* meme [archive.is/8Mzmk]: Leftist Nimbyism. Reactionary terror is HORRIBLE when it happens at home, but magically becomes revolutionary when directed at the Syrian people as part of Obama's foreign policy.
* "Week in Review: Iran rejects speculation on shift, divisions over Syria; Zarif, Soleimani reportedly on same page on Syria; Iranian officials claim no differences among officials on Syria; Russia may be rethinking its Syria strategy; UN envoy stresses need for US, Russia “critical mass” in Syria" (2016-06-26, al-monitor.com) [archive.is/iRsYV]
Arab Republic of Syria: War News
* "France Building Military Bases In Syria: Report" (2016-06-15, by Brandon Turbeville) [archive.is/ikVuf]
* "New Chemical Weapons Attack In Ghouta, Syria – “Rebels” Gas Syrian Soldiers: Report" (2016-06-17, Brandon Turbeville) [archive.is/D3CHY]
* "Syrian army repels major Al-Nusra offensive on Syrian-Turkish border as rebel forces ‘besiege’ ISIS" (2016-06-19, rt.com) [archive.is/NY1PB]
* "After Syria, Russia to provide military help to Lebanon?" (2016-06-21, pravdareport.com) [archive.is/aCk7r]
* "Russia planes pound Aleppo as Syria army closes in" (2016-06-25, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/11zTm]
* "US-backed Syria fighters edge into IS border hub" (2016-06-25, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/YTARh]
The International anti-Syria Alliance, the "Free Syria Army", and allied organizations
* "In Syria, Pentagon keeps allies on short leash" (2016-06-28, rt.com) [archive.is/r6a2c]
* "Pentagon’s ‘revised’ $416mn program trained fewer than 100 Syrian fighters – reports" (2016-06-28, rt.com) [archive.is/OiNk7]
* "Fear and Loathing in the Levant: Turkey changes its Syria policy and strategy" (2016-06-16, warontherocks.com) [archive.is/gRwMH]
* "Wounded ISIS fighters brought to Turkey hospitals in ‘pick-up trucks’ – doctors, eyewitnesses to RT" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/84BkY]
* "Washington won’t map areas of Syria controlled by US-backed opposition – Russian MoD" (2016-06-19, rt.com) [archive.is/yQ61w]
* "CIA arms destined for Syrian moderates systematically stolen, emerge on black market – report" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/DF96v]
* "CIA weapons for Syrian rebels sold to arms black market: NYT" (2016-06-26, Reuters Newswire) [archive.is/mQYuv]
Global Islamic Caliphate / Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL ; ISIS)
A USA-backed self-governing entity for the disruption of the Eurasian Union and other rival blocs.
* "Erdogan wants to be ‘sultan of Islamic state,’ former model-turned-fighter tells RT" (2016-06-23, rt.com) [archive.is/EzVUd], attached video (.mp4) [is.gd/Lt1ckt]
* "Islamic State attacks Syrian journalists, even in Turkey; In a series of attacks, four Syrian journalists living in Turkey's border towns were killed. Why are they such easy prey?" (2016-06-22, al-monitor.com) [archive.is/B3KyH], photo caption: The deputy crown prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman, with the secretary general of the United Nations, Ban Ki-moon, at the headquarters of the United Nations in New York on Wednesday. The prince arrived 45 minutes late, delaying Mr. Ban’s schedule for the rest of the day.
* "US military's cyber force reluctant to cut Internet in Syria" (2016-06-22, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/yQwYP]
* "Georgia - A Transit Corridor for ISIS?" (2016-06-28, Svpressa.ru, translated for fort-russ.com) [archive.is/qWdyy]
North Kurdistan, within the jurisdiction of the Republic of Turkey
* "HDP calls on int’l community for solidarity after campaigners’ arrests" (2016-06-23, hurriyetdailynews.com) [archive.is/l66jW] [begin excerpt]: The co-leaders of Turkey’s Kurdish-problem focused opposition party have called on the international community for solidarity, after two journalists and an academic were arrested on charges of disseminating terrorist propaganda by acting as a symbolic co-editor of a pro-Kurdish daily newspaper.
Since a fragile peace process and two-and-a-half-year de facto ceasefire shattered in July 2015, the pressure on daily Özgür Gündem has multiplied, as well as the arrests, Selahattin Demirtaş and Figen Yüksekdağ, the co-chairs of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (HDP), said on June 23.
“This is another violation of freedom of the press and freedom of expression in Turkey, with which the AKP [the ruling Justice and Development Party] leadership seeks to suppress any democratic opposition to their reign. In light of this latest example of the AKP regime’s unlawful and limitless assault against any form of dissent, we call upon the international public to stand in solidarity with all the forces struggling for democracy and freedom in Turkey,” said Demirtaş and Yüksekdağ.
“Since the negotiations for a democratic and political solution to the Kurdish conflict have been terminated, the pressure on the newspaper staff has increased, as have arrests,” they remarked. [end excerpt]
West Kurdistan (Rojava), within the jurisdiction of the Arab Republic of Syria, governed by the Rojava Kurdistan Democratic Autonomous Administration
Map [archive.is/7Z32s]. News [rojavareport.wordpress.com].
* "Why Syria's Kurds are cooperating with Russia; While the Syrian opposition accuses the Kurds of cooperating with the regime and Russia, the Kurds say they're doing so to fight the Islamic State" (2016-06-22, al-monitor.com) [archive.is/MmbZ3]
State of Israel and international operations
[972mag.com] [dukium.org] [icahd.org] [haaretz.com] [i24news.tv] [tabletmag.com] [jpost.com]
* "God is on Israel’s side, but not the United States, says Israel’s new U.N. ambassador" (2015-08-28, mondoweiss.net) [archive.is/A6CfJ] [begin excerpt]:
What follows are passages from the book in which Danon repeatedly quotes God’s promises and in which he expresses contempt for American counsel for Israel, including the charge that the U.S. cost Israel “thousands” of young lives in 1973.
"The Jewish people base their claim of the Land of Israel on a few basic premises aside from the fact that the territory was captured in defensive wars: (1) God promised the land to the patriarch Abraham…
"Open the Bible to nearly any page and …. You will see that in every description of the place there is a connection of Jews to the land…
"Essential to even a basic understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures is recognition of the connection between a specific area of land and a specific people in covenant with God. In the Bible, God gave Abraham, the first patriarch of Israel, the land of Canaan, renamed “Israel” by God, as an everlasting possession….
"The patriarch Abraham was told by God to leave his native land and his father’s house for a land that God would show him. God promised to make of him a great nation, to bless him, make his name great, bless Those who blessed him, and curse those who cursed him…. Upon entering the land, God told Abraham that it would be for him and his descendants as a pledge: “Unto thy seed will I give this land”…
"Note that the term Palestine is rarely used in the Old Testament….
"God told Moses to bring the people out of Egypt and return them to their land. During the 40 years it took to reach their destination, God gave the people of Israel the Torah and the Tabernacle, both with an eye on the upcoming conquest of The Land….
"For the next almost two thousand years, Jews everywhere kept an intimate relationship with their land. Three times daily in prayer and every time bread was broken, the Jews would remember their land and beseech God to return them to it…
"The Jewish people’s claim to Israel is older and stronger than any other people’s in the history of the world."
Now here are passages in which Danon states that the American policy toward Israel only hurt Israel. The pattern began during the Holocaust:
"The very people in whom the Jews had the most faith—Americans–essentially abandoned the Jews in Europe during the Holocaust."
It continued in the Eisenhower administration, which threatened “to outlaw American Jewish organizations that aided Israel.”
Danon even implies that the United States should have sent troops to Israel to defend it in 1967, but didn’t have the will. Before the ’67 war, he writes, “the United States refused to support Israel’s efforts to defend herself…. The United States didn’t have the stomach for involvement with another war on an entirely different front [in Vietnam]. Instead of sending aid or troops, it tried very hard to find diplomatic solutions to the problem.” [end excerpt]
* "Netanyahu policies may turn Israel into apartheid state – former Israeli PM" (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/fEPl1]: Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak has accused Benjamin Netanyahu's government of pushing the country into becoming an “apartheid state.” If the government does not “change course,” people will have no choice but to “topple it,” he added.
Barak, 74, who served as prime minister from 1999 to 2001, criticized Netanyahu at the annual Herzliya Conference, which addresses Israel’s national agenda.
He said the current PM and his cabinet's policies are based on a “hidden agenda” designed to make a two-state solution unrealistic. The government, he said, has been lobbying an agenda which "will surely result in a 'one state solution,' which will either be an 'Apartheid State'…. or a 'bi-national state' in which the Jews will become a minority within a couple of generations, and will most likely be in a continuous civil war."
"It is the hidden agenda of the government to prefer (despite its official claims) the 'integrity of the land' over the 'integrity of the people' and continue holding all of the area between the Jordan River and the sea. It necessarily leads to a conflict with Israeli and international law, with civil society and the values of democracy," Barak said on Thursday, according to a conference press-release.
"At the top of Netanyahu's priorities today are not the security of Israel, but a slow and cunning advancement of the one-state solution agenda," the former prime minister concluded.
Barak, who was also minister of defense under Netanyahu from 2009 to 2013, said Israel currently faces “no existential threats” whatsoever.
"The only existential threat to our beloved Israel, which we have dreamed of and fought for, is the one-state agenda. It is by far greater than all of the other threats we have mentioned today."
He said that Netanyahu was deliberately exaggerating dangers from terror groups and regional enemies by comparing them all to Nazi Germany, The Times of Israel reported.
“Hitlerization by the prime minister cheapens the Holocaust. Our situation is grave even without [comparisons to] Hitler.
"I call upon the government to come to its senses and get back on track,” the former military chief concluded.
“If not, all of us, yes, all of us, must get out of our seats and topple it through grassroots demonstrations and the ballot box before it's too late."
Netanyahu has reportedly not taken the criticism too close to heart, accusing Barak of biting him “once a month” to “stay relevant.”
Moshe Ya’alon, who served as defense minister under Netanyahu from 2012 to 2016, also lashed out at the current PM at the Herzilya Conference, accusing him of “scaring the citizens of Israel and giving them the sense that we are on the brink of a second Holocaust.”
“It is a cynical attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of the public, because of the perception that if the public is scared, they will forget the everyday challenges they are facing,” he said, according to the Telegraph.
"The leadership of Israel 2016 is busy with inflaming passions and causing fear between Jews and Arabs, between Right and Left and between different ethnic groups in order to survive in power and earn another month or year. The job of leadership is to bring together the people and not to tear it apart, incite and urge attacks," he added.
* "Lockheed Martin factory rolls out first F-35A for Israel" (2016-06-23, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/4fKZ3]
* "Israel boycott: 33% of Americans, 40% of Brits in favor, Israeli UN ambassador cries foul" (2016-05-31, rt.com) [archive.is/uytOT]
* "Israeli forces raid cells of PFLP prisoners following mass hunger strike" (2016-06-21, maannews.com) [is.gd/NLJWpn]
* "Israeli forces demolish Bedouin village in Negev for 100th time in six years" (2016-06-29, maannews.com) [archive.is/C6feb]
State of Palestine - Gaza (governed by Hamas)
The "collective punishment" regime against the people within Gaza ensures that children are considered "terrorists" who deserve death, for they are trained in the ideology of Hamas, and must be eradicated, for every child is a future or current terrorist.
* "Israel to build underground wall beneath Gaza border to thwart Hamas tunnels – report" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/f72hF]
State of Palestine - West Bank of the Jordan River (governed by PLO)
* " ‘Once occupation ends, terrorism will disappear’: Abbas speech in EU parliament enrages Israel" (2016-06-24, rt.com) [archive.is/O2juf]
* "Israel blames Palestinians for water shortages in West Bank" (2016-06-23, rt.com) [archive.is/lc2J9]
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & GCC Council member states
* "Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents; Atheists, peaceful protesters and those who go to fight abroad have all been brought under the auspices of new "anti-terror" laws" (2014-04-01, independent.co.uk) [archive.is/ivdld]
* "Atheism explodes in Saudi Arabia, despite state-enforced ban; In the "cradle of Islam," a growing number of people are quietly declaring themselves nonbelievers" (2014-06-12, salon.com) [archive.is/ljfBi]
* "Saudi Grand Mufti Issues Fatwa against Solidarity Marches with Gaza" (2014-08-02, moroccoworldnews.com) [archive.is/dTJDq]
* "Hezbollah Says Israel Is Training Saudi Forces" (2016-04-28, by Carol Adl) [archive.is/AIWjW]
* "Bahrain strips top Shiite cleric of nationality over promoting 'sectarianism and violence’ " (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/IE3fg]
* "Ottawa keeps under wraps plan to foster ties with Arab Gulf states" (2016-06-21, theglobeandmail.com) [archive.is/V3T8e]
Ansar Allah Revolutionary Government of Yemen ("Houthis")
[sabanews.net/en] [ansar-allah.net] [yemen-news-today.org]
* "UAE Military Campaign “Practically Over” In Yemen After Series Of Crushing Defeats" (2016-06-17, by Brandon Turbeville) [archive.is/yxAz9]
Republic of Afghanistan / Islamic Republic Of Pashtunistan / Waziristan
* "US carries out first Taliban strikes under new rules" (2016-06-24, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/AiVsC]
* "Taliban uses boy sex slaves to dupe & kill Afghan police, survivors reveal" (2016-06-16, rt.com) [archive.is/IZ33D]
People's Republic of China
News: [news.cn/english] [news.xinhuanet.com] [go-taikonauts.com] [chinafrica.cn]; Map [archive.is/X1hWW]; History & the Current Context [is.gd/QwvQLr]
* "The Unborn Cities: surreal images of Chinese cities completely empty of people" (2016-03-02, niume.com) [archive.is/Y2a8C]:
We’ve used to see pictures of Chinese cities packed and buzzing with life but what you are about to see is a total contrast of that.
Photographer Kai Caemmerer captured some of China’s newest urban developments set in the inner regions in mainland China. Yet to be populated, these large spaces form a part of China’s ambitious ‘National New-type Urbanization Plan’ to relocate nearly 250 million people in rural areas to cities by 2016.
During his trip Kai photographed three locations: the Kangbashi District of Ordos, the Yujiapu Financial District near Tianjin, and the Meixi Lake development near the city of Changsha.
With grand urban structures sitting in emptiness, the photos “emphasise both the vast growth and physical scale of these spaces” and reflect the shifted sense of reality felt in a city that has yet to be inhabited by the people it was built for.
Many of these new cities are not expected to be complete or vibrant until 15 to 25 years after they begin construction. They are built for the distant future, and at present, we can only speculate on what form they will have taken when they reach this point in time.
* "China preparing for new era of space economy" (2016-06-22, Xinhua Newswire) [archive.is/ObI4S]
* "United Nations and China agree to increased space cooperation" (2016-06-16, unis.unvienna.org) [archive.is/F6itn]
* "China builds world’s fastest supercomputer without U.S. chips" (2016-06-20, computerworld.com) [is.gd/kOtdaO]
* "Indonesian leader visits South China Sea islands on warship" (2016-06-23, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/0nP1D]
Hong Kong: The Trillion-Dollar Plum -
The USA State Dept. invades PR China using their “Occupy” organizers, co-funded by holding companies…
* "Bankers on the march: Hong Kong financiers join democracy fight" (2014-07-03 from AFP newswire) [archive.is/tGx9k]
* "Money Trail between US Government And Falun Gong" (2008-03-25, falungongpolitics.blogspot.com) [archive.is/0doh1]: In a previous blog the financial connection between Epoch Times and Falun Gong Associations were revealed. Now, are there more funding sources for Falun Gong?
Would you believe that US Congress may be funding Falun Gong? A quasi-government group found in the public records seem to suggest there's another one of those "Charlie Wilson's War" going on.
Here's the non-profit - Friends of Falun Gong. It is founded by former congressman Tom Lanto's wife, Annette Lantos, and Ambassador Mark Palmer, who is linked to National Endowment for Democracy (.pdf) [is.gd/FSk72g]
(page 4, list of directors)
It appears over 6 million dollars have been funneled to Falun Gong via this group in 5 years:
- (2002) (.pdf) [is.gd/svT2o1]
- (2003) (.pdf) [is.gd/md7nRH]
- (2004) (.pdf) [is.gd/uOaLpx]
- (2005) (.pdf) [is.gd/5DbD7u]
So what is all this millions for? Public opinion? Ideological war? Foreign policy implement? Your guess is as good as mine.
* "Falun Gong's CIA Connection" (2007-03-16, falungongpolitics.blogspot.com) [archive.is/RaEyL]:
Ever wonder how a bunch of people supposedly into meditation and detachment ever got so organized?
If the name "Robert Helvey" doesn't ring a bell you need to check it out for yourself :
Backgrounder: after Reagan's failed "War on Drugs" South American policy and CIA blunders, funding for CIA's covert activities were redirected to the National Endowment for Democracy, the NED - to overtly conduct what CIA conducted covertly. Read more at [archive.is/pNdu0]: [Col. Robert] Helvey "was an officer of the Defence Intelligence Agency of the Pentagon, who had served in Vietnam and, subsequently, as the US Defence Attache in Yangon, Myanmar (1983 to 85), during which he clandestinely organised the Myanmarese students to work behind Aung San Suu Kyi and in collaboration with Bo Mya's Karen insurgent group. . . . He also trained in Hong Kong the student leaders from Beijing in mass demonstration techniques which they were to subsequently use in the Tiananmen Square incident of June 1989" and "is now believed to be acting as an adviser to the Falun Gong".
* "Is the CIA behind the "Free Tibet" campaign? The Dalai Lama has been on the CIA payroll since the late 1950s. He is an instrument of US intelligence" (2008-04-12, by Michael Backman, mathaba.net) [archive.is/lh4UM]
Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), and relations with the states of the Eurasian Union (EEU)
* " ‘Our views are either similar or coincide’: Putin on comprehensive strategic China-Russia alliance" (2016-06-23, rt.com) [archive.is/4XFq2]
* "Putin visit to Beijing promises to cement Russia-China economic ties" (2016-06-21, rt.com) [archive.is/W2wv4]
* "Russia, China approve business initiatives worth $50bn during Putin visit" (2016-06-25, rt.com) [archive.is/ltVvN], attached video (.mp4) [is.gd/vtEqs0]
* "China building energy ties to Russia, Putin says" (2016-06-21, UPI Newswire) [archive.is/idNxX]
* "Putin praises 'all-embracing' partnership of Russia, China" (2016-06-25, AP Newswire) [archive.is/ePiJM]
* "Russia's 'China Dreams' are less of a fantasy than you think" (2016-06-28, by Alexander Gabuev, warontherocks.com) [archive.is/rlk9p]
* "Russia wants Hyperloop for super-fast transport in Far East, seeks Chinese funds" (2016-06-17, rt.com) [archive.is/JE28x]
* "0 to 400mph in 2 seconds? Russian Railways eyes supersonic Hyperloop technology" (2016-05-19, rt.com) [archive.is/NatCw]
* "Moscow commute at 1,200 kph & new Silk Road: Russia explores Hyperloop sci-fi dream" (2016-06-22, rt.com) [archive.is/6IuUY]
* "Russia & China agree production of high-speed trains" (2016-06-27, rt.com) [archive.is/5fqNa]
* "Silk Road: Xi Jinping Visits Belgrade to Discuss Billion Dollar Deals; Chinese President Xi Jinping's three-day visit to Serbia is a sign of Belgrade's importance to Beijing's Belt and Road trade and infrastructure project, Serbian politicians and observers told Sputnik" (2016-06-17, sputniknews.com) [archive.is/PK1An]
* "Russia developing aircraft engine for joint passenger jet with China" (2016-06-20, rt.com) [archive.is/s074R]
* "India, Pakistan edge closer to joining SOC security bloc" (2016-06-24, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/trvfK]
On June 15th, 2001, Russia and China, along with four other countries, sign the Declaration of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO). A month later, Russia and China, the organization's two leading nations, extend relationships by signing the Treaty of Good-Neighbourliness and Friendly Cooperation.
* photo (2001-06-15): SCO Forum leaders toast after signing the joint statement.
Dai Nippon (Empire of Japan)
* "One of biggest protests in 2 decades: Over 50,000 Okinawans gather for anti-US military rally" (2016-06-19, rt.com) [archive.is/IxNb7]
* "Thousands in Okinawa Demand U.S. Military Leave Japan After Killing" (2016-06-19) [archive.is/VMyXa]
* "Thousands of Japanese protesters demand U.S. bases be removed' (2016-06-20, UPI Newswire) [archive.is/knelP]
* "U.S. dangles large land return as anti-base resentment surges in Okinawa" (2016-06-18, Reuters Newswire) [archive.is/dOxdj]
The month long ban lifted after only 11 days...
* "US Navy lifts alcohol ban on its sailors in Japan" (2016-06-17, ibtimes.com) [archive.is/9joC5]
* "Thousands to call for US troops' exit from Okinawa; Amid growing anger, tens of thousands of anti-US base protesters are expected to stage their largest rally in 20 years" (2016-06-17, aljazeera.com) [archive.is/dt2FR]
* "Japan protests alleged rape by US sailor; Rape accusation the latest incident to heighten tensions on southern island that houses about 25,000 American troops" (2016-03-14, aljazeera.com) [archive.is/hEGID]
Republic of Korea (RoK) in southern Korea
* "In search of seamless interoperability in Korea: The first year of the R.O..-U.S. Combined Division" (2016-06-24, warontherocks.com) [archive.is/lU3aj]
* "South Korea: Independent Labor Leader Faces Eight Years In Jail" (2016-06-23, labornotes.org) [archive.is/rq5h8]
* "South Koreans banned from waving North's flag at Asian Games; South Koreans are banned from carrying North Korean flags into Asian Games venues and anyone waving one at an event could face arrest" (2014-09-16, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/A6cKE]
Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) in northern Korea
Info collected by Juche-Buddhism Friendship Society, for Peace through Knowledge! [Juchebuddhism.blogspot.com]; News: [rodong.rep.kp/en] [naenara.com.kp/en] [kcna.kp/kcna.user.home.retrieveHomeInfoList.kcmsf] [dprktoday.com] [nktoday.kr/?cat=305]
DPRK: Civil & Society News -
DPRK study videos -
The British communists (the CPGB-ML party) have held host to DPRK officials more times then I can remember. The party has held Q&A's with DPRK ambassadors and celebrates the October revolution annually with them, organises trips to the DPRK, and puts out educational broadcasts on them. Luckily many of these meetings and speeches have been recorded on Proletarian TV.
- DPR Korea Ambassador - US nuclear war threat [youtube.com/watch?v=A3CLgEkAa-g]
- DPR Korea ambassador Q&A [youtube.com/watch?v=zq_kTrbtQpo]
- Hands off Korea! No to US Nuclear Blackmail! [youtube.com/watch?v=5v59gOKwKOo]
- US Imperialist 'human rights' campaigns - who are they fooling? [youtube.com/watch?v=A0p6EH5TEOU]
- Kim Jong Il Memorial in London [youtube.com/watch?v=pcCh-r9nG5Q]
- Kim Jong Il - a revolutionary life [youtube.com/watch?v=9b95smc6_aw]
- Defend Korea [youtube.com/watch?v=77kkabEsh5c]
- North Korean Embassy UK [youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeAd5oFomM]
- North Korea - CPI(M) [youtube.com/watch?v=-LHiiqoLTdw]
- US war crimes could not defeat Korea part 1 [youtube.com/watch?v=fSV1uXMA00I], part 2 [youtube.com/watch?v=9YG928FHp0w]
- US divided Korea, occupy the South and threaten the North - DPRK did not sink the Cheonan! Part 1 [youtube.com/watch?v=kIboZDmcmGw], part 2 [youtube.com/watch?v=_KRqak3qJvw]
- DPRK report - ZC [youtube.com/watch?v=r8BkMufv9GA]
- DPRK Reality - HB intro [youtube.com/watch?v=NOim3AGg8kE]
- North Korea: Reality Check! Part 1 [youtube.com/watch?v=KCIoYNYNIj4]; Part 2 [youtube.com/watch?v=EA6vBWJQlvE]; Part 3 [youtube.com/watch?v=3uFLfjIWYR0]; Part 4 [youtube.com/watch?v=93i1P36AGmQ]; Part 5 [youtube.com/watch?v=daRsAar7Ztw]; Part 6 [youtube.com/watch?v=LJlM7ePmUtE]
DPRK: Economic News -
* "North Korean soldier-workers ordered to work on building major skyscraper project in nation’s capital" (2016-06-29, AP Newswire) [archive.is/aqRN6]
Spiral tomography machine for the brain brain Made in DPRK
The Faculty of Electronics of the Polytechnic University, Kim Chaek developed spiral machine tomography (CT) of the brain.
Scientific staff bioelectronic cabinet on its own and developed technology of high voltage generator, the data measurement system, bed management and rotation system of her program of two- and three-dimensional reconstruction, etc., Not to mention the design of the system ST.
The above-mentioned equipment consists of a portal, beds, display with indication of the state of the patient and the computer.
Operating voltage - 220v, power consumption - 10kw, the available temperature - 15 ℃ - 35 ℃, reasonable humidity - less than 70%. Voltage for clinical survey - 120kv, turning circle time portal - 2s, a method of photography - and a vertical spiral.
During the development of this equipment was set up a foundation for their own ultra-modern manufacturing equipment and management of CT and CT database system.
Scientific staff set a goal for the near term spiral machine for imaging the brain in large quantities, provide her all the provincial people's hospital of the country, and boost exploration and production. Today, their brilliant achievements in the work of the excess ultra-modern lines strongly encouraging the Korean people on the dynamics of the construction of a powerful and prosperous nation.
DPRK: Foreign Hostilities -
* "North Korea Predicts War in August, Says US Planning a Preemptive Strike; The country’s foreign ministry released a statement accusing the United States of planning preemptive airstrikes and vowing to treat such an assault as an act of war" (2016-06-17, sputniknews.com) [archive.is/XPl4F]
* "N. Korea leader says new missile can strike US Pacific bases" (2016-06-23, AFP Newswire) [archive.is/pzXy0]
* USA DoD glorifies the massive warcrime of murdering millions through targeting civilian infrastructure in northern Korea, 1952. See the DoD's posting (2016-06-24) [archive.is/cmmyn]
* "False news of Kim Jong Un death shakes up South Korea markets" (2016-06-17, UPI Newswire) [archive.is/cMtdq]
Does North Korea Sponsor Terrorism?
Is North Korea behind ISIS, al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, Boko Haram and Al Shabab, the world’s deadliest terror groups?
This tweet is from the famous “North Korea analyst” (VICE magazine) Joshua Stanton
* Re: "Liberty in North Korea (LINK)" [libertyinnorthkorea.org], someone did a breakdown of their money before, and found something like only 21% actually goes to helping North Koreans (resettlement assistance and refugee rescue etc). The rest goes to themselves. In other words they're just another typical fraudulent AMERICAN human rights group. RoK rape culture and sex slavery is ok, then. But DPRK's prisons being full of pimps and human traffickers is evil and must be stopped for the sake of freedom (of capitalism). South Korea slums are worse than the rural areas of DPRK... but these slums are not considered a human rights abuse under capitalist regime, it's the slum dwellers fault for living there. And they can't escape, because it costs money to escape, and no CIA is there to help them.
LiNK hypocrisy dictates that "We MUST support human rights in North Korea NOW!"
Yet, the current warcrimes by U.S. crimes in S. Korea are not even reported.
A satire Twitter account re-posts an actual news statement from CNN:
* "Japanese Man Believed to Have Been Abducted by North Korea Returns" (2016-06-16, laht.com) [archive.is/LTPru]: A man, who was missing since 1997, and believed to be among those Japanese citizens allegedly abducted by North Korea, was found earlier this month, Japanese police said on Thursday.
Kazuya Miyauchi, a 51-year-old public servant, from the Fukui prefecture in western Japan, was last seen by his family when he was 32.
He was found and identified by the local police in early June, a police spokesperson said in a statement, according to news agency Kyodo.
He ruled out that Miyauchi had been kidnapped, but did not provide any details about his whereabouts over the last two decades.
Miyauchi’s name had been included by Japanese authorities in the list of people who went missing in mysterious circumstances and believed to have been abducted by the North Korean regime.
Japan maintains that at least 17 of its citizens were kidnapped by North Korea between 1977-1983 to teach Japanese culture and language as part of its spy training programs.
In 2002, Pyongyang acknowledged several of the abductees and returned five of them to Japan, but said the remaining 12 either died or never stepped on North Korean soil, a claim Tokyo contests.
The Japanese police raised the number of such abductions, which are being investigated, to over 800 in 2014.
* "Exodus to North Korea Revisited: Japan, North Korea, and the ICRC in the “Repatriation” of Ethnic Koreans from Japan" (2011-05-24, apjjf.org) [archive.is/3VNHD]
A man of compassion for the Korean people, a true friend and a Comrade!
No one has done more for the DPRK than comrade Alejandro Cao De Benos KFA President .Our thoughts are with him at this difficult time.
We stand by you Alejandro Cao de Benos!!!
* "Bail and Release for ALejandro Cao de Benos; The unofficial representative of North Korea must appear every 15 days before a Judge in Murcia" (abc.es) [archive.is/r17DD], machine translation [archive.is/qn0ue]
* "The "Ambassador" of North Korea bought three modified pistols for protection from threats he receives; The Civil Guardians detained a dozen buyers of armaments made in Murcia" (abc.es) [archive.is/goBfh], machine translated [archive.is/6HU4G]
Republic of the Philippines
Territorial map [archive.is/TmfDQ]. News [karapatan.org/news] [davaotoday.com]
* "Russia Views Military Ties With PH Under Duterte Administration" (2016-05-19, philnews.ph) [archive.is/gT8Ok]
The new President Duterte will install socialism with "advisors" from China, and let the NPA continue socialist programs in their zones as he has already recognized their jurisdiction to collect taxes for civil projects.
Juche Korea protects a quality of life despite economic sanction against fertilizer and medicines that is of higher quality than life in USA dominated Honduras, Mexico, what is evident currently in the Republic of the Philippines.
* "Reds march in Davao to back peace talks" (2016-06-29, newsinfo.inquirer.net) [archive.is/526Ui], photo caption: A FIST FOR CHANGE - At least 30,000 people join a rally supporting peace talks between the government and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines, the communist movement’s political wing, at Rizal Park in Davao City on Monday.
European racial vanguards
Golden Dawn International [golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.com], European Knights Project [europeanknightsproject.com/category/ekp-news], English Asatru News [englishnews.org/news-central.html], Council of European Canadians [eurocanadian.ca], Albion's People [albionofengland.blogspot.com]. [saxonmessenger.christogenea.org]
* "Far-right movement files lawsuit vs Austrian TV show calling them neo-Nazis" (2016-06-15, RT Newswire) [youtube.com/watch?v=m0i4TPRZhRY]: A far-right group says it will be suing an Austrian broadcaster for labeling them 'nazis'. The movement's planning to take an evening news show to court over the way it covered clashes between the group and left-wing counter-protesters.
[comments]: This one i know is all about freedom of speech and free markets. I'm unsure how he classifies himself as any kind if marxist, but the group has the audacity to call themselves "marxist libertarians". The term Libertarian was originally coined by a French Anarcho-Communist, but the word has since often been appropriated by the right-wing to justify even more capitalism and privatization.
* "Ukraine football fans with swastika tattoos pictured on TV during Northern Ireland match" (2016-06-16, mirror.co.uk) [archive.is/qYBMh]