Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Solidarity with Cyndi Mitchell, advocate of Justice for her brother Mario Romero

Support Cyndi Mitchell and the campaign for Justice for her brother, Mario Romero, and all victims of state terror [facebook.com/mitchellcyndi].
Currently she is documenting the incidents of harassment against her and her family.



In a relation with the Capoot murder case, she writes,
"ON January 11, 2014, I shared this story ("Judge to review Vallejo officers' files in Capoot slaying probe"), I know that I am not the only one who knows that the Vallejo Police are responsible for Capoots death. Today my car was illegally towed by Vallejo Police Officer Peppino Messina aka first police officer on the scene of Capoots murder... not only did he tow my car today illegally, he was caught on the inside of my car on January 1, 2014 at 9:00pm at night, and has been prowling around my moms neighborhood in the middle of the night. Today he also threatened my moms landlord telling him to evict her or else. Sounds like a direct threat to me what do you think? I will be posting this creeps picture shortly along with additional information. This man killed Capoot and covered it up. now he wants to silence those who know the truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment