A call out to all unemployed, part time, low-paid and temporary workers....
March to Demand a Real Jobs Program:
1. Jobs or Income Now--Create jobs or a living income now!
2. Extend unemployment benefits--A job is a right!
3. Bail out the unemployed, not Goldman Sachs!
WED. JULY 11th 12 NOON AT OSCAR GRANT PLAZA
14th AND BROADWAY, OAKLAND
MARCH TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE AND THEN ON TO THE FEDERAL BUILDING
If you are:
* Tired of being broke because you don't have a job...
* Sick and tired of being a number that they don't count anymore...
Then it's time to start fighting back! Join up with a movement to organize the growing ranks of the unemployed to take over the streets and demand justice. We will be SILENT NO MORE!
Organized by the Union of Unemployed Workers [510-898-1544] [firstname.lastname@example.org]