The Oscar Grant Committee presents a forum on Police Racism, Brutality and Violence
Fighting Back against Police Racism, Brutality and Violence
Tue, September 13, 7pm – 9pm
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:00 PM
Niebyl-Proctor Marxist Library
6501 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland
Phone: 510-655-5764 or 510-586-0529
* Gerald Smith presenting a synopsis of the Oscar Grant murder case
* Sean Gillis of the Oakland Fire Department Medical Response Team and
his attorney, Phil Horne, on the medical mistreatment of Oscar Grant
* Sharena Curley on the frame-up of her brother, Antioine Thomas
* Anita Wills on the frame-up of her son, Kerry Baxter, Sr.
* Lori Davis on the murder of her son, Raheim Brown, Jr.
* Cary Downs on the murder of his step-son, James Rivera
* Verbena, from Redwood Curtain Copwatch, on the murder of Martin Cotton